• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    Am here to tell you if I seen any officer in life threating event( or anyone) and need help I would do all in my power to help them. The last thing on my mind would be how would this effect me ...:twocents:

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    if it happened in New York it would've taken 247 shots from 7 officers to complete the same task.

...and only had 8 wounded. :):

Don't forget taking video to post on YouTube.

There is nothing that disgusts me more than this. Nowadays it seems like whenever something happens, rather than lend a hand everyone whips out their phone and thinks "Oh man I have to post this to _____!" A very selfish generation indeed. Kudos to this guy for getting involved.

M1 carbine dad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    Danville
    Seams this caused some civil unrest down there.

Removing the blindfold on Lady Liberty

I don't see this article as civil unrest, I see it as an opportunity for a bunch of race-baiting relics to try and be giant racist spoons and stir up some s*&t.

Farrakhan is a tool, just like Uncle Jesse and good ole Al. Their only interest is in keeping people divided and reaping profit from it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't see this article as civil unrest, I see it as an opportunity for a bunch of race-baiting relics to try and be giant racist spoons and stir up some s*&t.

Farrakhan is a tool, just like Uncle Jesse and good ole Al. Their only interest is in keeping people divided and reaping profit from it.

Yup...........

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How you will respond to the need of another human is based a lot on how you were raised. Most people who would try to help do so because they are afraid of living with the guilt of not trying, not because they are heros.

Pussies, cowards and pacifists were also raised that way.

I saw a lot of cops and others going towards the blast yesterday. Just a bunch of pussies in one of the safest jobs in America. Do I really need to use purple?

I don't think a pacifist is in league with the other two. They typically are hardly cowards, more idealists.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I don't think a pacifist is in league with the other two. They typically are hardly cowards, more idealists.
    Pacifist medics will brave enemy fire to fix up a wounded man. Hardly a coward.

yhst-50863389838911_2258_62386194

Top Bottom