• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    it WAS a predator drone strike, but it was closing off a Reptilian tunneling project about to breach the surface. they saved us all.
    Aliens. pfft. what nonsense. :-)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Some people are bat**** insane and can see conspiracies in anything and everything.

2010 San Bruno pipeline explosion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My personal conclusion is that there is a pile of assorted debris where two houses once stood.

As for the causes, once again, it speaks volumes that one cannot safely take the information proffered by official sources as truthful and suggestions that in a truly free society with a government operating within its boundaries and either an objective media or honestly partisan media outlets would be dismissed without further consideration. The fact that conspiracy theories even in such an unlikely situation for such to apply so much as appear plausible is a frightening thing. It all leads back to one critical question: When you are standing in the middle of a room full of liars, who do you trust?

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Always amazes me when people cry about the danger of guns in the house when all the time
    they live with gas and electricity flowing into their home..
    In my home town there was a similar explosion... some suicidal nut sawed the gas pipe off
    and went to bed....the water heater fired off hours later and kaboom!
    Took several days to figure it out...

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    My personal conclusion is that there is a pile of assorted debris where two houses once stood.

As for the causes, once again, it speaks volumes that one cannot safely take the information proffered by official sources as truthful and suggestions that in a truly free society with a government operating within its boundaries and either an objective media or honestly partisan media outlets would be dismissed without further consideration. The fact that conspiracy theories even in such an unlikely situation for such to apply so much as appear plausible is a frightening thing. It all leads back to one critical question: When you are standing in the middle of a room full of liars, who do you trust?

As always. Your God , Your guts, and your Gun.;)

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Honestly I would really like to know what it looked like the day before the boom. It looks to me as if it originated in a garage. It also does not look like other gas explosion aftermaths I have seen pics of. nat gas is heavier then air and sinks to the lowest points. The basements do not look blown out and up.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Honestly I would really like to know what it looked like the day before the boom. It looks to me as if it originated in a garage. It also does not look like other gas explosion aftermaths I have seen pics of. nat gas is heavier then air and sinks to the lowest points. The basements do not look blown out and up.
    You have Natural Gas Properties confused with those of Liquid Propane...

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I read it and thought insurance fraud gone WAY too far.

then they payed the furnace man to rig it to dump gas......these look to be newer homes so they would have to put a known bad gas valve or control board to get it to dump gas without lockin' out.......or loosed the union on the gas line and walked away...

Top Bottom