• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    A blunt statement against Islam from a church in Gainesville. The Dove World Outreach Center is planning a Quran burning ceremony on September 11th.

The church is known for campaigns against homosexuality and last year, handed out T-shirts that read "Islam is the Devil".
    Church Plans Quran Burning on Sept. 11th - Local News on wokv.com

Cant blame them.

You can get abunch of Qurans at Half price book store, located next to Toys R Us in Castleton, there is one further west that I know of.

Good books to read.

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Using the facade of the church or religion to spread hate... maybe they ought to invite the extremists over, sounds like they're cut from the same clothe.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Two theological & historical experts here, I have questions.

Could you explain the treatment of Christians in Islamic Nations?

Or perhaps Allahs' feeling on Jesus, Christianity or those who do NOT practice Islam?

In Europe, Muslims are raping and murdering Christians for NOT BEING MUSLIMS, Demanding Sheria law, entitlement politic's etc.

I highly think Jesus would reject all aspects of the foundation of Islam, and it's pedophile Founder.

I also think that since Muslims have declared Jihad against the West (Christians) that Christians are obligated by duty to put down the Bible, and pick up the proberbiable sword, and expell all expressions of Muslinsanity from the WESTERN (Christian) lands.

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    Christ didn't teach this.

If christian would put away what their flesh wants to do (fight,kill,oppose) then the glory of God IMO would be shown. The Islamist want more bloodshed so the Quran and Muslim killing antics only make them smile because Christians are not showing a Christly example. Jesus never opened his mouth when being tortured and crucified and his example has truly changed people. This past year we had 2 muslim men come into our church and by the end of a couple weeks they confessed their sins and got baptized. If we would all have started shouting and fighting and do the whole kill the Muslims rant then I dont think they would have ever got saved they would have just walked out. One even got disowned by his family after renouncing Islam. Great stuff God can do if we would stop acting so evil ourselves. Forgive the rant just my opinion.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Christ didnt teach alot of thing's America allows....

Im curious, if Christ is the way. And Islam is not.

Would this not make the Church right for burning these books.

I see so many here are against "hate", it begs the question, how many of you have actually read the Quran, that thing is full of oppressive, and hatred for anyone who isnt a Muslim.

Would Jesus teach Islam?

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    Two theological & historical experts here, I have questions.

Could you explain the treatment of Christians in Islamic Nations?

Or perhaps Allahs' feeling on Jesus, Christianity or those who do NOT practice Islam?

In Europe, Muslims are raping and murdering Christians for NOT BEING MUSLIMS, Demanding Sheria law, entitlement politic's etc.

I highly think Jesus would reject all aspects of the foundation of Islam, and it's pedophile Founder.

I also think that since Muslims have declared Jihad against the West (Christians) that Christians are obligated by duty to put down the Bible, and pick up the proberbiable sword, and expell all expressions of Muslinsanity from the WESTERN (Christian) lands.

No offense intended but isnt the bible our guide,daily bread,instruction,etc as a Christian? Sorry I have seen the whole kill em all philosophy ruin alot of people. I dont remember reading in the bible to put it down and go repay evil for evil.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    No offense intended but isnt the bible our guide,daily bread,instruction,etc as a Christian? Sorry I have seen the whole kill em all philosophy ruin alot of people. I dont remember reading in the bible to put it down and go repay evil for evil.

Let's be realistic, the Army isnt equiping Soldiers with Bibles to fight Muslims in Iraq or Astan.

I think many here are living in an unrealistic world, and probably following Churchanity, instead of Christianity.

Jesus would not endorse this demonic religion. The fact that they have declared Jihad against the West ought to be enough for Christians to realize, but appearantly not.

It's sad to see so many Christians who endorse turn the other cheek, when someone else is loading they're gun to kill them.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Personally, I like the idea. I like it when the loony idiots all stand around a fire together. It lets us get a good look and identify them.

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    Christ didnt teach alot of thing's America allows....

Im curious, if Christ is the way. And Islam is not.

Would this not make the Church right for burning these books.

I see so many here are against "hate", it begs the question, how many of you have actually read the Quran, that thing is full of oppressive, and hatred for anyone who isnt a Muslim.

Would Jesus teach Islam?[/quote/
    No he wouldnt but he did teach to disciple and witness but not through the barrel of a gun like Islam teaches. Islam tells to kill,destroy,rape,murder,etc it is the mindset they have and methods they use that Christians see as wrong. Sadly I see alot of Christians with the same attitude. There is just something wrong about wanting and being willing to kill people that clearly the bible teaches are saveable. Salvation was offered by Jesus to both Jews and Gentiles and yes current Muslims too.

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    Let's be realistic, the Army isnt equiping Soldiers with Bibles to fight Muslims in Iraq or Astan.

I think many here are living in an unrealistic world, and probably following Churchanity, instead of Christianity.

Jesus would not endorse this demonic religion. The fact that they have declared Jihad against the West ought to be enough for Christians to realize, but appearantly not.

It's sad to see so many Christians who endorse turn the other cheek, when someone else is loading they're gun to kill them.

Jesus endorsed turn the other cheek and he can deliver you and me out of any evil or situation. My God is the same one that rained manna,healed and delivered his people out of the hands of the enemy many times and still does. You and your gun cant save. I pray that you will see that in the end you only create more destruction and bloodshed for yourself and others. Sadly with your mindset it shows the folly of the Crusades and why they failed. They did nothing to advance Christ's message but they did succeed in carrying the Devils message and Islams which is Kill,steal and destroy anyone that is not like you. Prayers sent, brother.

Last edited:

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    What everyone seems to forget is that Christians also went through a period like the Muslims are going through now.

Yes, centuries ago, Christians also killed anyone who would not join them.

BUT - the Christians grew up.

I'm not supporting the radical Muslims (most regular Muslims don't follow the radical beliefs), in fact I believe they should be fought (not necessarily physically) against. Be vigilant! Denounce any negative aspect of the radical message. (Sharia (sp) law, etc.)

Burning books, tho, brings to mind Hitler.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom