• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Not true! NBC gave this news 38 seconds coverage. ABC and CBS did fail to mention it. Of course those three networks gave it 88 minutes of coverage in the first two days when it first happened and ongoing coverage afterwords.(link)

Last edited:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Unfortunately, even if he didn't say to do it he created the atmosphere in which it seemed okay to do it. Just as O may not have personally known or directed the IRS (or any other) scandal he created the atmosphere to make it not only possible but tacitly approved.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    In classic form, here's how the DNC responds:

Bx51xe9CIAESkxl.jpg:large

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Let's face it. It was always a silly distraction. If it happened in Indianapolis I wouldn't care, and that is in my state. I care much less about a closed bridge in New Jersey.

When the media talks about stuff like this, its like waving a feather on a string in front of a cat.

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    Let's face it. It was always a silly distraction. If it happened in Indianapolis I wouldn't care, and that is in my state. I care much less about a closed bridge in New Jersey.

When the media talks about stuff like this, its like waving a feather on a string in front of a cat.

You wouldn't care if you got stuck in traffic on a bridge for 6 hours because politicians were playing games? I sure would.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    You wouldn't care if you got stuck in traffic on a bridge for 6 hours because politicians were playing games? I sure would.

Its a traffic jam... in another state... that occurred over a year ago.

I wasn't there and I don't care. If I was there, I would be over it by now.

Even if its 100% Chris Christie's doing, it is very low on the list of awful things about that man.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    'Bridgegate' never mattered to MOST of America, one iota. ONLY to the left-loon Liberal democRATS that were looking for something... anything... to 'hang' on Christie.

Doesn't matter to me in the least. There's a sufficient number of other reasons NOT to vote for Christie as any Republican POTUS nominee.

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    Its a traffic jam... in another state... that occurred over a year ago.

I wasn't there and I don't care. If I was there, I would be over it by now.

Even if its 100% Chris Christie's doing, it is very low on the list of awful things about that man.

I would still be pissed, but bridge gate has little to do with why I would never vote for that pos.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Let's see if Christie's hug will save him now!

If a couple of my associates go out and do something, without my knowledge of consent, that they think will make me happy, is it my fault?

...I mean this is theoretical because my associates seldom do anything unless I tell them 5 times, ask pretty please, and start to cry.

Top Bottom