• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Chicago's top failed cop says "Der Duh Doi derp a derpa der Trevon Martin Der Doi" Then Chicago's top failed cop goes on to stubbornly ignore the lack of mass tragedy when millions upon millions of citizens start carrying loaded guns in just about every other state.

Tom Sowell said "There is innocent ignorance and there is invincible, dogmatic, and self-righteous ignorance. Every tragic mass shooting seems to bring out examples of both among gun-control advocates."

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Why not ask Top Cop McStreetlights about what he did with his gun when drunk? And he is supposed to be one of those better than God professional lawmen.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I keep trying to imagine what more gun laws they could have in Chicago, other than banning uniformed civilians from having firearms.

How about this law, dear "Top Cop", the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed? While it might not help is some parts of your out of control city, I bet it would help in others.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I keep trying to imagine what more gun laws they could have in Chicago, other than banning uniformed civilians from having firearms.

How about this law, dear "Top Cop", the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed? While it might not help is some parts of your out of control city, I bet it would help in others.

They could just make them 'more illegaler' than they already are! :):

jesse485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    La Porte
    “I say Trayvon Martin,” McCarthy continued. “Because the answer to guns is not more guns, and just simply putting guns in people’s hands is going to lead to more tragedy.”
    Yeah, more tragedy than 500+ murders a year? Could it really get any worse? Seriously, if more guns lead to more tragedy, then why do the pro-gun states around IL have lower murder rates? What an ignorant puppet of dictator, I mean, mayor Emanuel.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Imagine what would happen if he told everyone Chicago's policies have failed.

Yeah, more tragedy than 500+ murders a year? Could it really get any worse? Seriously, if more guns lead to more tragedy, then why do the pro-gun states around IL have lower murder rates? What an ignorant puppet of dictator, I mean, mayor Emanuel.

McCarthy is the embodiment of the enemy of freedom and the truth, sadly, is not in him.

Many years ago, a Chinese General left us some words of wisdom:

"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself."

and,

"Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy."

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Illinois Government Officials do not allow radio, television & cable signals to cross the State Lines. When the Ilini are fed only garbage, the garbage is good.

Please don't tell them the World is not flat.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    How does one become a "4 star chief"? Sounds like he is "better than thou" type of officer..

Exactly, it's okay for him to carry and break laws etc. but he and his family/friends shouldn't be subject to the laws that everybody else is. It's likely that around the NYC area he is probably not an anomaly.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    They could just make them 'more illegaler' than they already are! :):

hell yeah. Make guns extra super illegaler so that criminals will definitely pay attention to the laws.

Now here this: Guns are double extra super banned. We expect that gun crimes will now stop. If not, it's some neighboring state's fault for having no "common sense" gun laws.

Funny part is here in NY, we're surrounded by strict gun law states. They have to blame VA and NC and they still don't see how stupid that argument is.

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    Ha Ha Ha, very funny Chicago. He wants more gun laws so more law-abiding citizens will die at the hands of armed criminals. Maybe the superintendent thinks Chicago is overpopulated and abortions aren't doing the job fast enough. No one I'm aware of in Chicago is qualified to speak on the topic of gun safety. Gun restricted Chicago, less than 1% of U.S. population, accounts for about 5-6% of U.S. gun homicides. The leadership in Chicago are the last people in the country I'd ask, or listen to, for recommendations on reducing gun murders. Their opinion on murder and guns should carry zero (0) weight with any sane person.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom