• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Novabeast69

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    i think cerakote seems to be one of the best coatings. I hear the shipping can be spicy so it would be nice if anyone local stocked it.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Are you wanting to buy the supplies yourself and do your own coating...

Or are you wanting to find out who applies the coating?

Because there are several Hoosier businesses / individuals that do Cerakoating.

I can recommend Squirt239's business (Havlin's Firearms Finishing) near Brownsburg as well as INGOer AllenM / Diamond Collision in Avon.

USDS in Greenwood also does it. I like them as a shop for sure - but don't have any first-hand knowledge of their Cerakoat work.

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    Are you wanting to buy the supplies yourself and do your own coating...

Or are you wanting to find out who applies the coating?

Because there are several Hoosier businesses / individuals that do Cerakoating.

USDS in Greenwood also does it. I like them as a shop for sure - but don't have any first-hand knowledge of their Cerakoat work.

I have USDS Cerakoat a few pieces for me, they do excellent work. I would recommend them all day long. -Jason

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    It is a bit of a drive for you, but an INGO user named AllenM comes VERY highly regarded. The link to his profile is below. Just send him a PM and he can get you taken care of.

View Profile: AllenM - INGunOwners

He was my first thought. I get to Indy every so often for my VA appointments, and had AllenM do some work on a lever gun and my 1911 for me a while back. He was not to thrilled about a scout rifle project I asked him about last time we spoke, and said he was trying to cut back his time on projects and spend more time with family.

Jerry-T

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Top Guns of Terre Haute works with CamCoat if you around that area (sorry, I know it's not Indy). He has done a handful of guns for me, and I've been very happy with the results.

Top Bottom