• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mondomojo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2015
    India-no-place
    Uhhh, my post was the first and had a reply. I know, I've been online all morning. The dupe thread was closed why? I did nothing against forum policy except question why I was censored. If free speech is not appreciated on this site then it is very un-American. I posted nothing more than a link. No commentary, nuthin. As a lover of God, guns and country I find this all disturbing.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Uhhh, my post was the first and had a reply. I now, I've been online all morning. The dupe thread was closed why? I did nothing against forum policy except question why I was censored. If free speech is not appreciated on this site then it is very un-American. I posted nothing more than a link. No commentary, nuthin. As a lover of God, guns and country I find this all disturbing.

Dig that hole deeper son.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    wkkq4UP.png

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Uhhh, my post was the first and had a reply. I know, I've been online all morning. The dupe thread was closed why? I did nothing against forum policy except question why I was censored. If free speech is not appreciated on this site then it is very un-American. I posted nothing more than a link. No commentary, nuthin. As a lover of God, guns and country I find this all disturbing.

As a lover of "God, guns and country" it disturbs you that a post with a link and no commentary was deleted in favor of other posts with the same content.....and commentary?

What the theological, ballistic, and Constitutional issue here?

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Did you check the other threads to see if they'd been merged?

And I also think someone needs some remedial civics lessons. "Free Speech" doesn't apply to privately owned/operated Internet message boards.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Why didn't you add you own commentary to the other thread(s)?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    You have 66 posts, how many posts have been edited, locked, or deleted besides the one you're crying about? Enough to establish a pattern? No? Maybe there isn't a conspiracy.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Did you check the other threads to see if they'd been merged?

And I also think someone needs some remedial civics lessons. "Free Speech" doesn't apply to privately owned/operated Internet message boards.

Beyond that, the First Amendment includes the right of the private person to not be associated with the beliefs or positions of others (at least it used to). The owner of a private forum is exercising its Constitutional rights of free speech and association when it edits material. Our choice is whether we want to be associated with that. Beautiful thing when everyone has a choice.

....Maybe there isn't a conspiracy.

So, they've gotten to you too.

Last edited:

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    When at times I have served as a moderator on other forums, when duplicate threads occur, I always eliminated the thread with only a link. Never even bothered to merge that crap.

If the OP does't care enough to type two sentences on his thread, I don't care enough to send a PM notifying why I've eliminated the thread.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    In before the lock and banning. The question of the day, will the op quit at a temp ban or will he shooter for a permaban? INGOminds want to know.

:popcorn:

Top Bottom