• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Anyone a member? A quick thread search shows a post about a year back but with no replies.
    They seem to have some heavy hitters pitching their service and would like to hear some first hand input from someone who's shelled out a membership fee or knows more about it than I can find on the interweb.

Thanks.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I understand that this is a group of local/IN attorneys, or is this part of a national network? "2nd call" (via NRA) and USCCA seem to offer the same thing but provide legal services beyond Indiana

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I understand that this is a group of local/IN attorneys, or is this part of a national network? "2nd call" (via NRA) and USCCA seem to offer the same thing but provide legal services beyond Indiana

toll free (855-639-2297)

Our Mailing address is:
    CCW Safe
    24 W. Park Place
    Oklahoma City, OK 73103

Considering this is their contact info, I believe they are not (as a business) local to IN, however they may have a group of attorneys established for each State.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    As I understand, they are servicing all 50 states and have a network of attorneys and other professional investigators at their disposal to assign to clients when/if needed. They have several YouTube videos under CCW Safe.
    The idea of it sounds good in comparison to having a defense attorney on waiver. As many clients they claim to have, I've not found one person that uses them, and most people I've asked have never heard of them, that alone makes me suspicious.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I have it through USCCA and Guy Relford is my go to attorney. USCCA is a class act group with lots of information for gun owners.

There are two reasons I haven't made up my mind.

1) USCCA and the NRA backed group only cover firearms.

2) CCW Safe cover ANY WEAPON (hammer, knitting needles, knives, firearms, etc...) however I am having trouble finding customers to provide testimonials.

I'm about to go with CCW Safe for my wife and me, mainly because she doesn't want to shoot someone, but has alternative methods available to her for self defense.

ponch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    There are two reasons I haven't made up my mind.

1) USCCA and the NRA backed group only cover firearms.

2) CCW Safe cover ANY WEAPON (hammer, knitting needles, knives, firearms, etc...) however I am having trouble finding customers to provide testimonials.

I'm about to go with CCW Safe for my wife and me, mainly because she doesn't want to shoot someone, but has alternative methods available to her for self defense.

come on really. knitting needles

romad7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Dayton, OH
    CCW safe is for people with carry permits and only where they can legally carry. There is a provisional membership for family members without a carry permit.

Second Call is similar but not tied to carry permits. I have both. Did that before my wife had her permit so she would be covered by Second Call. It also covers me when I visit CA and my permit isn't honored.

They both seem like great services but there are areas that are covered differently so I have both so they compliment each other. It's cheap enough and redundant coverage is like having extra mags available, not difficult/expensive but if needed would be worth 10x the cost.

Here's CCWSafe's comparison, Comparison - CCW Safe vs. Second Call Defense

Top Bottom