• ...and so much more!
  • dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Good evening all,

planning on taking the family tomorrow, I have done some searching but found little.

Are there any issues with CC in the parking area, shuttle to the park?

thanks in advance.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Beats me, is it at the park, or on the regular grounds of ol Uncle Bens Rest Home?, I cc there all the time, I just stay away from the posted no carry places, and lock it up to access the PX / Comissary or bldg # 1.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    it is a state park.
    DNR: Fort Harrison State Park
    "Any firearm (except validly licensed handguns) BB gun, air gun, CO2 gun, bow and arrow, or spear gun in possession in a state park must be unloaded or un-nocked and stored in a case or locked within a vehicle, except when the owner is participating in an activity authorized by written permit."

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    it is a state park.
    DNR: Fort Harrison State Park
    "Any firearm (except validly licensed handguns) BB gun, air gun, CO2 gun, bow and arrow, or spear gun in possession in a state park must be unloaded or un-nocked and stored in a case or locked within a vehicle, except when the owner is participating in an activity authorized by written permit."

where is the quote from? State law says you can carry there with your Larry.

State FAQ stolen from this thread

locki433

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    They are having parking at the finance center parking lot and busing people over to the start park. Don't know if the parking lot is off limits. I think it might be Federal Property.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    They are having parking at the finance center parking lot and busing people over to the start park. Don't know if the parking lot is off limits. I think it might be Federal Property.

Moot point now that it's over:

But I think you're right. DFAS parking would've been a no-go. But they were allowing walkers in through one of the city parks.

My family and I went on Saturday - kind of on a whim. It was an OK time. Hard to see and to everything that I wanted to due to two little kids in tow. I think they had a good time. The raptor display and the pony rides were the highlight of their time, I believe.

Saw one guy with a "Keep Calm & Carry Guns" Tshirt on. It was poorly concealing (not that I care) what looked to be a 1911. Dude had a full-on beard down to the middle of his chest.

Top Bottom