• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ben992

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Spencer County
    I was thinking if you carry a small hydration unit to put it in there. Of course you can't access it as quickly as you would like, but it is better than leaving it at home.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Things on my bike when Im riding:
    -Water (in holder on frame)
    -Cell Phone (pouch behing/under seat)
    -Glock (home-made clip with Fobus holster)
    -iPod (mounted to handlebars)

-MColford

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who believes in always being prepared. I also carry my Glock when I go swimming. I haven't been able to find a good holster that would hide it well under my Speedo briefs. Any suggestions?

Also, what do you do with your guns when using the gym shower? Do you hang it up on the wall, hoping that the other guys won't stare at your, urh, equipment?

Da Bing

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who believes in always being prepared. I also carry my Glock when I go swimming. I haven't been able to find a good holster that would hide it well under my Speedo briefs. Any suggestions?

Also, what do you do with your guns when using the gym shower? Do you hang it up on the wall, hoping that the other guys won't stare at your, urh, equipment?

Da Bing

Im not worried about other people as much as animals.... Been chased by a couple of massive dogs while biking, as I ride a lot in the middle of nowhere. With the new trail they put in I bike/run on it more, so I guess people should be just as much of a concern, but I guess I never really think about it, living in a nice quiet town. FAIL for me.

-MColford

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

Da Bing
    NotSureIfSerious.jpg

BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    Planned on doing some biking on the Monon as well as some running in Terre Haute when I go back to school. Anyone on here carry while exercising? If so, what is your setup clothing and holster wise?

I usually just keep it in my hand when I run.

herby31

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    fort wayne
    i do like to take along my keltec P3AT with the hard chrome slide for rust resistance, as i freely admit to being a chubby sweaty little guy. the only place that has EVER rusted on it is the non-chromed hammer. and if i know i'm going to be sweaty for a long time, i fold it up in a sandwich baggy and tuck it in the pocket of whatever i'm wearing instead of using the side clip for my waist band. and i almost had to use it today. the neighbor's dog and i are both lucky it decided to listen to its mom and get back in the yard.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Try deeper concealment. :D

That reminds me of my favorite joke. A guy is at the beach, and he sees this hunk with all the pretty ladies on his arms. He asks, "What's your secret? How can I get the babes like you do?" "Well, maybe I can help you a little. Put a banana in your Speedos, and soon you'll have some ladies, too!" A few days later, the first guy runs into the ladies' man. "Hey, the trick you told me didn't work, see?" Pointing to his Speedos. "Well, maybe I can help you a little more. Try putting the banana in the front, not in the back!"

Thanks for the deep concealment tip. Will let you know how it works.

Da Bing

FutureButterBar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Don't Worry About It
    running? well i prefer an AR strapped to my back, but i guess you can carry it so it doesn't rub that bad. remember, ejection port cover facing away from your body so it doesn't break skin and you get an infection.

Top Bottom