• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    I just bought an SR9c, I am going this week to apply for my LTCH but do not currently have one. Can I take my SR9c to Dons Guns and shoot it at the indoor range with out one?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    No but there is a gray area there. If you take the gun there to be worked on then your good to go.

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    Pop's is a much better range IMO. I feel substantially safer there than I do Don's. That's not to say I feel really safe, but the range is lit better, has better ventilation, and at least the times I've been there, a much different and less...:shady: clientele. I don't really like shooting at indoor ranges because it's so expensive but when the weather is sour and I have to scratch that itch, I go to Pop's.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Pop's is a much better range IMO. I feel substantially safer there than I do Don's. That's not to say I feel really safe, but the range is lit better, has better ventilation, and at least the times I've been there, a much different and less...:shady: clientele. I don't really like shooting at indoor ranges because it's so expensive but when the weather is sour and I have to scratch that itch, I go to Pop's.

I would suggest pops as well. Less of a chance of getting your SR9C mugged on the way out :D

Can you shoot highpower rifles at pops if so I will try them tommorow.

zebov

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    I hear Don's is a good place if you want to have the WHOLE shooting experience. See things from everyone's perspectives. At Don's you can shoot AND get shot all at one place!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I shoot at Dons when I need to get my fix in. I have never had an issue, but i dont go at 9pm at night either.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I shoot at Dons when I need to get my fix in. I have never had an issue, but i dont go at 9pm at night either.

this

if you're going to do it, do it at 10am right when they open. and you might see don; i've seen him twice. he looks like they rolled him out of a casket and reanimated his corpse.

Top Bottom