• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patient Zer0

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    Peru/Kokomo
    I'll throw in my :twocents:. From the choices you listed, I would have to say the M9. I love a Beretta. They are great guns. The thing that made me not buy one was the deal I got on my CZ 75B. If I had to add another option to your list that would be it. They easily match Sigs for accuracy and they offer the same capacity as the Beretta while being somewhat cheaper. If you don't like the way a glock points and you still want accuracy and reliability, try the CZ SP01. You won't be disappointed.

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    As someone who has carried all 3 (OK, the SIG was a 228), I'd go with the SIG. Mine carried beautifully. My 220 does also.

The Beretta is a fine gun ( I love mine as a nightstand gun) and I can carry one concealed, but it is a bit...big.

And I personally carry a Colt LW Commander, but cocked and locked is not for everyone.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    An older model colt is what I prefer. My combat commander with very little modification is one of the best shooting guns Ive ever come across. However Sig Sauer is very hard to beat hands down one of the best handguns on the market...

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    MEU uses the 1911... mine sees hard use, and I built it modeled after theirs, but with my own preferences.

Properly built, it will laugh at sand, mud, muck, and water. I work with my retriever a lot in the summer, and it's submerged for hours at a time. An important consideration for me is that it can be detail stripped with a minimum amount of tools and will run just fine with pencil lead colored onto the frame rails as lube.

Josh <><

Top Bottom