• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    While you are correct on knowing the location of the factory switch on the Model 18 (on the side), there are aftermarket switches/levers available that replace the back plate of the slide. These replacement back plates are evidenced in the pictures provided in my previous post. If you look at the picture in the original post, you will see that it appears too small to be a Model 18. This means it was probably fitted with an aftermarket select fire switch/lever, and would be located on the rear of the slide and not the side.

You're absolutely correct.

Glock Fullauto conversion - RH-Custom

evsnova74

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Near-east Indy
    It also kinda looks like it's a compensated version, there's an ever so slight dip in the top of the slide in just the right place. :dunno:

Moreover, idk if that scope mount is doing it or if it's one of those droopy aftermarket frames, but it looks much looser in the front under the slide than my G23...

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    We had one this last NFA Day with a stock like that on it, it was a blast to shoot.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtWouicAQi8[/ame]

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Unless you some how managed to find one that had been made and registered before the May '86 cut off date.

I've not personally seen but supposedly there are none regestered before 86'. :twocents:

If we could manage to get rid of that pesky Hugh's admendment we could all have one!:D

Top Bottom