• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Me and two of my boys got out to Morgan-Monroe State Forest.
    Had a picnic with some good burgers and such and enjoyed some time together. Brought our stuff to fish and hunt, but never got around to it.

Had some fun with my RAT RC-4 and new Izula.

We took a chance coming, knowing it is supposed to rain in the morning, but we'll see what happens.

I posted a few pics on facebook and will link them here when I get home.

Any one else camp or hit the outdoors this weekend?

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    We didn't get to go camping but we did drive all the way tout Tom Raper and checked out a few campers this weekend. I didn't realize you could actually finance a camper like a home. We had financed our popup when we bought it for 7 years I think. I just had to share that info because I was surprised.

Hopefully you will have an additional day of great weather. Today was a beautiful day to spend outside.

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    I took my 6yr old son to Morgan- Monroe Friday. We had a science day, so we found leaves and nuts and just all kinds of woodsy things to come home and identify. We hit the woods off of Low Gap Rd. On the way home he said " this was the best day of school I've ever had, laid his head on the right arm of his daddy, and passed out.... priceless :patriot: Don

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    yeah, we always come in Low Gap Road and enter the park from that side. Much fast than traveling all the way through Martinsville and driving further down 37.

westfork

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Ellettsville
    the mrs. and i took our two neices camping over at greene-sullivan saturday night. identified several trees, spotted a big hornet nest, roasted wienies, made smores, had a nice fire, and got poured on in the morning. all in all a good outing. the in-laws even stopped by for a bit to check up on the girls and brought out their newborn son. won't be long before he's chuckin logs on the fire!

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Got out this weekend and caught about 30 pounds of blue and channel on a private farm. Had a great weekend with my little one. Made a fish fry for about 20 people and had plenty of iron skillet catfish and beer for all. Perfect weekend in my book.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Went camping on the Wabash this weekend. Put in at New Harmony.
    Had lots of grown up fun....I think I slept a little over an hour before it started pouring down rain. We had a blast.

Top Bottom