• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    Just came from Cabin Fever, had a few AR15's (couple different brands, seen 1 Smith and Wesson), priced around $1600. Also seen a AK, didnt check price on it, had 1 mini 14 he had just traded for, sorry didnt check price on it either. Also had some boxes of .223, couple different brands all priced around $15-$20 a box. Had quite a bit 7.62x39 wolf ammo, pretty much all calibers of ammo in stock. Had some pmags, prices marked out so i didnt even bother asking about those. Even found some bulk packs of .22lr. I know prices are high but just thought id let everyone know its out there if you want it.

Scottie1317

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    well at least i now know of another place that I will never spend my money.

So they should sell there stuff at normal prices and watch somebody else sell it for more on Armslist and wait 3 months before they get any more AR stuff to sell.

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    I personally don't care what their prices are. What I do know is they won't be getting my hard earned dollars for any of their products. I am sure they won't have a problem as PT Barnum said there is one born every second.

BKExpress

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Gaston, IN
    Not selling anything and not buying anything at the present time. The eternal Boy Scout in me says to always be prepared so none of this sh@t matters to me @ the present. Someone said the line @ the 1500 is 7 hours long. Is that true? WTF

Top Bottom