• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StevenInIndiana

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    When used with their occasional sales - is almost unbeatable. I have gone around on this - find a deal online and you're paying for postage - an unseen gun and transfer fees vs. tax at Cabelas. Here is what I have been able to get out of their gun library - by checking online and having items shipped to me :
    Colt Commander XSE - excellent - $499 - no box
    S&W 2" barrel .38 - MINT circa 1964 - $350
    Colt Python - 4" - holster wear on wheel and barrel - $425- I purchased all these guns this year with some form of price reduction coupon - and typically 0% financing - if I wanted it.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I was up at Cabelas in Hammond and picked up a sweet 1958 Marlin 39A Golden Mountie with a sling and scope for $300.

While I was there, I talked to a guy that was picking up a Winchester 1906 .22LR rifle. He took me aside and told me that they did not know what they had. This was marked .22 Long Rifle (only) and is actually rare. While he was buying it I got to see and handle it and it looked brand spanking new. It was in the original box. It was beautiful. He bought it for $600.

Here is another listing on Cabellas for the same thing, with some patina, for $3,250.00

Cabela's -- Gun Details

You can find good buys there once in awhile.

Top Bottom