• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ive never been there, but I think I saw one of the dads post in the fathers day presents thread that he went with the family. There was nothing bad said that I recall. So it must be OK.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    Bynums

Ive never been there, but I think I saw one of the dads post in the fathers day presents thread that he went with the family. There was nothing bad said that I recall. So it must be OK.

that's what got me thinking about it. We've been to Cutter Moo's a few times. First time was great. Second time was terrible. It's off the list of places to go now. There aren't that many in Martinsville. But even less in Paragon

Jason

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    I've eaten at the one in Indy a few times and steaks have been every bit as good as what you'd pay at St Elmo's, Ruth's Chris, Shulas, etc at a much lower price. The decor (at least in Indy) is quite dated, but I don't go there for pretty stuff on the walls or whatever.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    My sister goes there with her hubby a lot and gives it 2 thumbs up.
    I believe our own Kawtech is a chef there and his family run it.

You caught me. My family owns and operates Bynum's Martinsville. We are in no way shape, or form affiliated with Bynum's Indy. Bad blood family story of which I normally do not speak of.

We are the original and have been open for over 30 years and still bring in close to 100+ people a night and over 200+ on weekend nights. So there must be somthing good about what we do. I am a part time prep-cook and Chef in training. My brother Tom is the head chef and has been cooking there for over 16 years. We try to do the best we can everynight. I will not say that we never screw up, but when we do we will try make it right no questions asked. We have always belived in using only the highest quality ingredients and we only serve USDA Choice or Prime meat. Which is the best you can get. We operate on the K.I.S.S (KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID) principle so we really don't have alot of fancy sides or deserts. Don't expect french fries or creamed spinach, you wont get it. What you will get is the best meal we can possilbly serve at a reasonable price point along with, hopefully, friendly service.

If you stop in on a Monday or a Saturday you may just see an INGO shirt in the kitchen. ;)

Stop by and say hi! We look forward to seeing you all.

Chris,

Btw Mods please don't ban me. I didn't bring up the topic I only replied. Sorry if I don't know the rules of advertising on INGO. [No problem at all! LMW]

Last edited by a moderator:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Great, now I want steak. Sounds like a nice place to stop. I will have to hit it on my next Indy trip when I pass through Martinsville.

In high school and college I worked as a prep and cook at the Cork N Cleaver in Evansville, eventually being the head chef for a while. Loved cooking at a steakhouse and kind of miss it. Sometimes when there is a good sale I will still pick up a whole sirloin butt to cut up, just to keep in practice.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    thanks for the info

Thanks for the info on it. I'll ask also that kawtech87 not be banned. I asked the question and I think it's great that the owner of the place would get on here and reply. I don't see that happen every day. I just looked at the menu and it looks like there is a lot of good stuff there. Now, this will get me banned. I don't eat beef. Just don't like it for some reason. But the chicken and seafood looks good. My wife on the other hand, loves steak so she will like this place a lot I'm sure. Hopefully they can make a steak by just waving a candle over it.

Thanks
    Jason

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Thanks for the info on it. I'll ask also that kawtech87 not be banned. I asked the question and I think it's great that the owner of the place would get on here and reply. I don't see that happen every day. I just looked at the menu and it looks like there is a lot of good stuff there. Thanks
    Jason

If you looked at the menu online that is Bynum's Indy. We are not afilliated with them anymore.

We are currently working on getting a website up and running but it is still in development right now.

We do have a facebook page but it is rarely updated. Mostly because running the place is a full time job. Specials and holiday hours are normally all that gets posted anymore. We do have a text club that has become very popular if you stop in you can join and you will be updated on our specials via text weekly.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=bynum's%20steakhouse%20martinsville&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&ved=0CFEQFjAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FBynums-Steakhouse-Martinsville%2F159132184121095&ei=Ka3AUc6FLuP9ygGmz4GoAg&usg=AFQjCNFDKorJtjkKXZTMK6FtWyEmxQ1bmg

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    BLASPHEMER!!!!! :)::):

Different strokes for different folks.

Thats why we have lobster, shrimp and crablegs, a few fish selections, but like I said we keep it simple, Orange roughy and marinated Salmon filets are the only fish options on the menu full time. Fresh Cob, Sea Bass, and Yellowfin tuna are specials we run occasionally. Also Chicken and Pork chops.

Still waiting on the ban hammer...

Esrice will be here soon looking for some cash I bet. Oh wait he isn't a mod anymore is he? Who do I talk to for advertising now?

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    Bynum's

Thanks again. I see that on the website now. I just didn't see it before. Orange Roughy is good stuff. Also love chicken and pork chops. I'm sure I'll find something there that's awesome. As for the ban hammer, hopefully there won't be one.

Jason

Top Bottom