• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Guns aren't illegal in NYC. Heavily regulated and even long guns are subject to licensing (which in and of itself is UnConstitutional garbage) yes, but not illegal.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    Before the storm hit I heard an interview with a resident on FOX he said he was holding his own at home. Had some food,water,provisions and the second ammentment with him and knew he would be fine. I chuckled when I heard him say this. I think he was speaking in code. Lol

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If I am reading this article right Bloomberg's main objection to letting the National Guard into Brooklyn is their weapons...He stated that the only people he wanted in NYC with weapons was the NYPD...This guy hates, soda, tobacco, and guns with a passion that's borderline insane....

Thursday Report: Bloomberg Wouldn't Let Guard Into Brooklyn Over Their Possession of Guns | NewsBusters.org

Bloomberg has bigger problems than armed National Guard. He has the citizens arming themselves and setting up vigilantism due to the lawless nature of the situation. People are losing faith in government out there.

Residents arm selves with bats and machetes to protect homes from Sandy looters - NYPOST.com
    Hurricane Sandy: Misery for 2.5 million STILL without power after six days as lawlessness and fear take over | Mail Online
    Queens residents arm themselves in the post-storm blackout from looters - NY Daily News

Look at these three articles. People are defending their homes with shotguns, bows and arrows, machettes. Signs up that the neighborhood is protected by "Smith and Wesson". Lots of concern that there will be vigilantism.

Once the people lose faith with government then they tend to reject most of the BS coming from the democrats and establishment politicians. We may be seeing the beginnings of a libertarian movement there.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Like many of the wealthy left wing cowards he wants none of the common folks to have guns to defend themselves, but the pigs that are more equal get bodyguards with guns. Their whole philosophy is just self centered and wrong headed.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Like many of the wealthy left wing cowards he wants none of the common folks to have guns to defend themselves, but the pigs that are more equal get bodyguards with guns. Their whole philosophy is just self centered and wrong headed.

I have had a number of university professors state that they have no problem with those with Masters degrees owning guns, just that they dislike the idea of rednecks and ghetto types having guns.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Exactly. The Elitest Left. I'm not sure how one or more college degrees qualifies one to handle a weapon but someone better tell the military and the police about that one.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Exactly. The Elitest Left. I'm not sure how one or more college degrees qualifies one to handle a weapon but someone better tell the military and the police about that one.

These days the average NCO has a degree in the military, officers tend to have advanced degrees. And more police departments now require a college degree. Two out of three enlistees in the Navy come into the Navy with a college degree. It has been that way for about a decade.

The perfect soldier would have a college degree, have been a high school athlete and would speak between three and five languages.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    These days the average NCO has a degree in the military, officers tend to have advanced degrees. And more police departments now require a college degree. Two out of three enlistees in the Navy come into the Navy with a college degree. It has been that way for about a decade.

The perfect soldier would have a college degree, have been a high school athlete and would speak between three and five languages.

Trooper, you forgot the parts about having clairvoyant powers and being able to use the force! :):

Top Bottom