• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    I bought this upper as part of a factory-build rifle several years ago and am now interested in purchasing a different upper for my rifle.

This upper is a complete Bushmaster A3 (flattop) Upper Assembly. This is the 20” HBAR model with a bayonet lug. It includes the bolt carrier group, charging handle, rifle length gas system, front sight base, standard handguards, and the A2 flashhider and is ready to be put on a lower receiver. Miniscule case wear on the brass deflector, on two picatiny rails, and ejection port cover (this wear was so minute that I had a hard time getting it in any of the pictures).

The barrel is chrome lined, MP tested, and has a 1/9 twist. It is chambered for 5.56 NATO. This upper is in almost perfect condition and has not had a single round fired through it.

The price is $400 (but might consider reasonable offers), and I am located in and willing to meet a buyer FTF in the Terre Haute area. If the buyer is not in my area, will ship at the buyer’s cost via UPS for whatever UPS charges.

SOLD.

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg
    Photo 2
    IMG_0726.jpg

Photo 3

IMG_0731.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom