• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    What is an "assault weapon" anyway? Aren't all weapons assault weapons?

And does the removable magazine ban only apply to ARs? I don't understand how a removable magazine can make a gun any more dangerous. Faster reloads, I guess!?

The best part of their "assault weapon ban" is the telescoping buttstock, pistol grip, flash hider, bayonet lug, and barrel shroud all add up to create a weapon of unspeakable chaos that transforms the user into an unstoppable instrument of schoolyard killing spree rage.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    California might just as well be considered a French colony.

images

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    When was the last time an AR15 equipped with a bullet button was used in a crime where they ended up swapping out the mag using said bullet button? I cant imagine this happens all that often, especially in a state where the mere presence of an AR15 is going to be suspicious.

GTG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    I am in CA and a coworker told me the other day they are trying to outlaw hunting with dogs. I was getting encouraged that Calgunns was going to become a legal force but I think they are out gunned by stupidity.

Frontier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    “It is extremely important that individuals in the state of California do not own assault weapons. I mean that is just so crystal clear, there is no debate, no discussion,” said (Senator) Yee.

Yes, because if you allow discussion, you know you'll lose. :rolleyes:

Good thing we don't live in a representative democracy!

Sanguine Samurai

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Indiana
    "Good thing we don't live in a representative democracy!"

Why is this in purple? We don't live in a representative democracy. We live in a constitutional republic. :patriot:

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Oh how I wish that manufacturers in different industries, chiefly automobiles, would just write Cali off. The fools legislate these wild requirements for mileage, safety features, etc. and industry caters to them because of their huge population. The rest of the country has to pay for that crap also then. How about, "You know, we don't want to spend millions developing this or that thingy so we will not sell in your state anymore. See ya!"

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Oh how I wish that manufacturers in different industries, chiefly automobiles, would just write Cali off. The fools legislate these wild requirements for mileage, safety features, etc. and industry caters to them because of their huge population. The rest of the country has to pay for that crap also then. How about, "You know, we don't want to spend millions developing this or that thingy so we will not sell in your state anymore. See ya!"

Yeah, problem is their wackiness covers SO many people. You mentioned automobiles.... there are over 28 million passenger vehicles and non-commercial trucks registered in CA. A market that big will not be ignored. If it was Rhode Island or something....

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    California might as well just ban ARs in general, No removable mag, no telescoping stocks, no flashiders. Just get out and admit it. YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS!

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    California might as well just ban ARs in general, No removable mag, no telescoping stocks, no flashiders. Just get out and admit it. YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS!

They ARE trying. Dumb politicians that don't know about guns are ignorant of the very things they are trying to take away and therefore cannot legislate effectively what they want to happen.

"Stop owning and shooting scary looking and rapid firing guns!"

But they can't exactly enforce that law so they come up with the subsequent 'assault weapon' ban and subsequent revisions when people find ways around their stupid wording.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    They ARE trying. Dumb politicians that don't know about guns are ignorant of the very things they are trying to take away and therefore cannot legislate effectively what they want to happen.

"Stop owning and shooting scary looking and rapid firing guns!"

But they can't exactly enforce that law so they come up with the subsequent 'assault weapon' ban and subsequent revisions when people find ways around their stupid wording.

California needs to go join Japan or something

Citizen711

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Fishers
    They don't want Commiefornians to own an AR-15, but it's perfectly fine for all of the gun manufacturers located there to keep churning them out (and generating tax revenue) for people in other states. /hypocritical much?

CCF

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Is Cali still part of the USA??? I will never spend vacation money there........ever!

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    They don't want Commiefornians to own an AR-15, but it's perfectly fine for all of the gun manufacturers located there to keep churning them out (and generating tax revenue) for people in other states. /hypocritical much?

That's like Illinois. While not NEARLY as bad as CA, they don't trust their citizens to carry, own any "class 3" stuff, have waiting periods, etc...., but they have no problem with the number of gun manufacturers there. I wish the mfg's would leave the state.

Springfield Armory
    Rock River Arms
    Lesbian Bears (oops, I mean Les Baer)
    Armalite
    LMT
    DSA

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I say to all the 2nd Amendment freedom loving people in California to move east a State or two.

Leave all the bleeding heart liberals to live their wonderful lives in sunny californifacation. Let them pass all the anti-gun laws they want and to pass out all the free condoms they want to their ten year olds. Then when the big earthquate hits, none of our friends will be hurt and the world will be rid of alot of nasty people and their offspring.

Even if the big one does not hit before Chiana invades, they will be our first line of defense. Condom Ballons filled with water. Oh, what a fight that'll be.

Oragon and Washington State. how do you feel about this? Think of all the shipping traffic you'll get. Capitalism at it's best, if you ask me.

Vv

easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    California has much to offer, right now it holds that majority of liberal crazies that would otherwise be populating in other more conservative states

You're welcome.

How about this: California joins the USA. We have many like minded individuals stuck there. We don't leave people behind.

Thank you!

They don't want Commiefornians to own an AR-15...

I have five. "Progressive politicians" are just plain stupid.

I say to all the 2nd Amendment freedom loving people in California to move east a State or two.

Telephone job interview tomorrow!

Top Bottom