• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Indy, that website you linked to has some interesting designs.

I like the look of that table you built. One problem I've seen on pedestal tables before is that the top can be a bit wobbly if the pedestals aren't sufficient. Would you characterize this design as solid?

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Indy, that website you linked to has some interesting designs.

I like the look of that table you built. One problem I've seen on pedestal tables before is that the top can be a bit wobbly if the pedestals aren't sufficient. Would you characterize this design as solid?

Beyond a shadow of a doubt.... We are moving soon so I only have 8 screws holding the top on now, and its solid as a rock... Once I REALLY secure it at the new place where I wont have to take it back apart after 8 weeks it will be as solid as any other table out there.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Beyond a shadow of a doubt.... We are moving soon so I only have 8 screws holding the top on now, and its solid as a rock... Once I REALLY secure it at the new place where I wont have to take it back apart after 8 weeks it will be as solid as any other table out there.

Good. I showed your work to my wife and she liked it. We've been needing a dining room table for awhile and I might use this design for it. :thumbsup:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Your table looks plenty solid enough to clamp a reloading press, and roomy enough to set a progressive shotshell reloader. Sure beats winter reloading in a cold garage. Good job.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I have no idea what a cold garage is... Mine is heated... we are moving to a place w/ a pole barn that's uninsulated, and has no power... and we wont have a garage for a while, let alone be able to afford to insulate it and heat it... Soooo, you might be onto something.

Top Bottom