• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Logansport just had a brand new BW3 open last Sunday. Maybe I need to OC there and report back on how it goes.

I really need to get an OC holster!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Result - As always, BW3 Greenwood is very good-to-go. Manager walked by multiple times, even looked right at my 1911. The waitress bumped into it four times, which got funny after a while... -_-

For the past two years, I'm happy to report - BW3 Greenwood (Co Line and Emerson) is very gun friendly. Your mileage may vary.... I'm just a classy, stand-up guy (and I tip 100%)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Response from bw3 regarding my concern for greenwood location

Adam,
    Buffalo Wild Wings*currently bases the firearm on a store by store basis. We currently feel that this location has very little, if any, need for this policy to be implemented any time soon. We do ask that all persons who do possess are within compliance with any federal, state, and local laws. We appreciacte your business and if there are any questions please feel free to respond and we will get an answer to you.
    Thanks,
    Lucas Sexton
    Area Director, CWI d/b/a Buffalo Wild Wings

Last edited:

Arickosmo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Indy
    Hello

Buffalo Wild Wings respects the right of individuals to carry firearms but we do not believe they are appropriate inside of a public restaurant. We are focused on the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all of our guests and have elected to exercise our right to restrict the carrying of firearms in our restaurants. We regret any inconvenience this may cause but believe that this policy is in the best interest of all of our guests and our Team Members.

Kind Regards,

Guest Relations
    Buffalo Wild Wings
    5500 Wayzata Blvd.
    Suite 1600
    Minneapolis, MN 55416
    800-499-9586

<b>Guest Comment:</b>
    It has come to my attention, through rumors, that you're company has a no firearms policy. I am writing merely to confirm or deny this policy as I do frequent a few of your locations locally and some in Ohio. I nearly always carry a firearm concealed responsibly and would hate to cause a stink or force a manager to ask me to leave.<br><br>In the off chance that I don't receive a reply, I'd like to persuade you to allow the carry of firearms in your establishments. Criminals tend to not obey signs or rules. If you can provide a criminal free environment then I will gladly obey a no firearms sign. Secondly, If I don't receive a reply, I'll just ask the manager at my most frequented location.<br><br>Sincerely,<br><br> ˆname withdrawnˆ<br><br>“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.†<br><br>-Plato

^^e-mail I sent last night and was promptly replied to.

That being said, I'm confident as others have stated, that the Greenwood one is fine with it. Also, for the record, the tallish blonde haired guy that works the tables in the bar area is a freaking awesome attentive server. I have only had bad service there once or twice. Only once bad enough to tip, "be more attentive..." on my credit card receipt. She doesn't take my table anymore.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    All I know is... I know a guy who can change the music.... WITH HIS PHONE.

For $5.

And he is frickin awesome.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    $$

I have not been back to the local BWW, with the exception to have a couple of beers. The last time I took the family there for dinner it was like $90. For friggin chicken wings, hell no. I can cook at lot of food at home for $90.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I respect the right of restaurants to sell smallish, overpriced chicken wings, but don't believe they are appropriate for me to patronize, so I'll eat elsewhere.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, Greenwood BW3 is very ok with guns. I'm there OC every week. Most of the waiters know me for it and chat about guns with me. Hell, I'll be there tonight.

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    So I wonder if it is a corporate policy that some locations just don't choose to enforce. If there were ever an incident at a BWW I wonder how that would play out- as in, a store manager getting reprimanded as though it were his fault for not posting the policy.

elwoodward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Washington Co.
    I oc at the clarksville location but im not a frequent visitor just when im in clarksville.(maybe once a month). either they didnt notice the Sig on my belt or just didn't care. Either way If i am asked to leave they will lose my business and i will not go their with friends when we are out. but until then bw3s is sounding pretty good.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Great time tonight at the Greenwood BW3. Sat at the bar, far left (facing the bar) with a couple friends. Two of us carrying OC. No one cared, as per the usual

Top Bottom