• ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Yes. It's about an inch shorter than a standard Draco. You get the current FSB, you get a hinged top cover, etc etc

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Yes. It's about an inch shorter than a standard Draco. You get the current FSB, you get a hinged top cover, etc etc

How difficult is it to mount a stock on this? I've not learned about trunion differences yet.

Also, do they have an optics rail on the left side of the receiver?

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I just followed the link and it's still at 419 as the cash discount price. You haven't missed the deal

Just went again and this is what I see:
    PapPistol2_zps3d4df1bd.jpg

Notice the sale banner says $419 but the page (no matter what I do) says $449. Not sure what is wrong at my end.

Leadkrm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Indianapolis
    On the mobile version of the site it's showing the sale but I switched to the web version and am seeing the higher price like you now. I bet if you add to Cart the price in the cart checkout reflects the sale price

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I went through checkout all the way to point that you click the "submit" button and it still showed as $449.
    I tried on my wife's laptop and it shows $449. Tried it on my iPhone and it also shows $449.
    I guess Buds has it out for me. Do they have Saturday hours? I guess I'll try calling in the morning.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    How difficult is it to mount a stock on this? I've not learned about trunion differences yet.

Also, do they have an optics rail on the left side of the receiver?

+1
    I'm waiting to order until I figure out just how hard this is going to be to SBR.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Depends on the rear trunion. If its the under folder trunion you can drill 4 holes and install an under folder. If you have the pistol trunion you can drill and tap 2 holes and install an ace stock. You don't want the pita it is to try and drill the under folder trunion to install an ace stock as its made of diamonds. If you want a standard ak stock you'll Have to drill out and then rivet in a new rear trunion with a tang. If you want an ak 100 folder (khyber pass build) you're best bet is to send it to a smith. There is a company that makes an adapter that mounts between your receiver and grip that Gives you many stock options
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/class-iii-nfa/242044-sbr-buttstock-adapter.html

So in short it's as easy as you want it to be and I just gave the common configs... There are thousands of combinations

Rail...no but there are several options for that

Top Bottom