• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Bud's guns just sent me an email. They basically stated that orders already placed will be shipped as some as possible, but because of everything that has happen, will be delayed. They will try to fill new orders when they can get to them.

Basically, there is a run on guns right now, and they want everyone to know they are doing their best to keep up, but expect delays.

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    A friend of mine ordered an 870 from them about a month ago and it took a few weeks to get it just from the holiday rush, I can only imagine the wait time now.

cwagner1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Bud's guns just sent me an email. They basically stated that orders already placed will be shipped as some as possible, but because of everything that has happen, will be delayed. They will try to fill new orders when they can get to them.

Basically, there is a run on guns right now, and they want everyone to know they are doing their best to keep up, but expect delays.

Sounds like they are doing their best. And kudos to the company for being upfront and honest with their customers.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Yep, just to see if it is happening I got the 503 error as well. I wanted to see the counter at the top right to see the number of users on the site. It seems to hover around 1500 plus or minus 200 when I'm on there but I noticed right after the election it jumped up to over 3500 quite frequently.

Top Bottom