• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Our family came to Arbuckle Acres Park in Brownsburg tonight to find the entrance blocked my multiple squad cars and crime tape. The chatter among bystanders was about a shooting but the Brownsburg PD wasn’t talking until the press release later. Sounds like this may have been gang related especially when reading this news article:

Not exactly the best way to start soccer practice with the kids. I remember being able to go down the 38th St. corridor and point out all the places I know where people have been shot. Now there are four places in Brownsburg where I can do the same.

You simply can’t let your guard down at all anywhere these days. Always be armed and always keep your head out of your ass.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    My guess is that this was 5 stupid kids in a car and one had a gun and wanted to show off. Then POP! and either kid with gun or kid sitting next to him takes one in the leg.

Would maybe explain why the car with the 5 teens was seen as the suspect car that was tearing out of the park. Probably on way to hospital.

And I was in the park not 10 minutes before 5pm.

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    According to someone that I know that was there. A fight started on the basketball courts. A guy got beat up, went to get friends came back and the other person in the fight got shot. Of course second had info...

Regardless this pisses me off to no end as I'm at the baseball fields next to the courts quite often for my sons games. My 7 year old daughter is typically running around that area during my sons games as well. There is no damn excuse for even bringing a gun into play for a tussle on the B-ball court.

Took this as another opportunity to talk to my son in regards to guns and life. Explained to him that once that bullet leaves the gun it cannot be taken back. That luckily no bystanders hit or killed but it could've ended much differently and the shooter/victims family would have to live with that bad choice for the rest of their lives. A firearm should be used as a tool for personal defense of yourself or someone else in imminent danger. Not a tool to win and damn fight. Grow a pair and take your lumps and everyone lives another day. The boy is young but I hope he's listening and absorbing the message.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    According to someone that I know that was there. A fight started on the basketball courts. A guy got beat up, went to get friends came back and the other person in the fight got shot. Of course second had info...

Regardless this pisses me off to no end as I'm at the baseball fields next to the courts quite often for my sons games. My 7 year old daughter is typically running around that area during my sons games as well. There is no damn excuse for even bringing a gun into play for a tussle on the B-ball court.

Took this as another opportunity to talk to my son in regards to guns and life. Explained to him that once that bullet leaves the gun it cannot be taken back. That luckily no bystanders hit or killed but it could've ended much differently and the shooter/victims family would have to live with that bad choice for the rest of their lives. A firearm should be used as a tool for personal defense of yourself or someone else in imminent danger. Not a tool to win and damn fight. Grow a pair and take your lumps and everyone lives another day. The boy is young but I hope he's listening and absorbing the message.
    This is the issue with these little turd eaters. They are not men or even boys in truth. The are little turd eaters that say respect but have no idea how to google the real meaning of the word.

Top Bottom