• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosiergrass75

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    southeast Indiana
    Spent the last couple weeks going back and forth between 3 handguns,, the Springfield XD9sc, the Glock 26 and the M&P 9c... well, I left the shop today with a two tone M&P9c and a Blackhawk Serpa holster. The M&P just felt better to me, now I can't wait to get it broke in with a few hundred rounds! Any recommendations for target ammo in 9mm? I am hoping the local Walmart has the white box Winchesters in stock...I have heard they are priced right for the range.

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Congrats! I've been going back and forth between 2 carry guns for months now. You might as well start saving for the other two :)

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Nice choice, I love my M&P9c, and the Winchesters are a good range choice. I've run several boxes through mine without any problems.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Good choice on the CCW piece. You should get good service out of it. I shoot either 115 grain or 124 grain ball ammo thru my 9mm, but I do not shoot steel cased ammo thru my handguns. For self defense ammo I use Remington "Golden Sabers". I have always got good results out of the Remington ammo.:twocents:

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Cool beans! New guns are always great! :rockwoot:\

I've got most of my range ammo at W-mart, though Big R sometimes has Blazer on sale for a decent price as well. WWB is pretty standard, though whatever is the best deal (my Glocks eat anything ;)).

Oh, yeah, and pictures (even though we've all seen the advertisements and reviews :D).

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Doh! Misread the initial post. Comments irrelevant. Carry on.

(Nice choice, BTW. Enjoy your new gun!)

dpetreikis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    Congrats! I have both Glocks and an M&P40. I find the M&P to be both easier and more comfortable to shoot than my Glock 23, but I still carry the 23 every day because it's slightly smaller and lighter and more comfortable to carry than the M&P. Of course, if I manage to find a good holster that could hold the butt of the M&P in tighter and keep it from printing....

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Congrats on the new piece. I am also the proud owner of a new M&P 9 Pro Series pistol and I think it will make a great addition to the family. Hard to go wrong with any of those choices although I am very partial to Glocks and Smiths!

Ammo, when it comes to buying factory I love the Blazer stuff but have had good luck with Federal or Winchester or Remington...but one thing I will add, my M&P ate up my own 124 grain hand loads like a champ, just like my Glock did.

Loar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Congratulations. Of course, sometimes researching the purchase is the most fun part.

Top Bottom