• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Nate, I've seen that one before, it is really a shocker and something that all gun owners need to watch. Thanks for posting it here, for those folks who are gun owners, but not members of the NRA or some other effective pro-gun group then maybe this will get them off their lazy butts to join up and do something.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Nate, I've seen that one before, it is really a shocker and something that all gun owners need to watch. Thanks for posting it here, for those folks who are gun owners, but not members of the NRA or some other effective pro-gun group then maybe this will get them off their lazy butts to join up and do something.

Absolutely. I've been trying to scrape together the funds for a lifetime membership, between guns and the price of ammo its been hard. Figure I'll ask for the rest for my birthday.

The part that surprised me the most was that it was the largest non-violent protest in their history.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The Brits want their guns back, eh?

Hmm. Too late to fight after you're disarmed, whether literally or politically. Good luck with that.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Powerful video.

But the sound of those pistols being tossed into that bin made me want to cry!

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    The question in my mind is, when will we say enough is enough????
    At what point will we REALLY fight back and get all of our rights back and how far will we take iit to do just that??

On a side note, if nothing improves, I have a ticket to Switzerland for when I retire if not sooner.

Annie Oakley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Rural southern Indiana
    How sad that people follow along thinking that this couldn't happen and yet it did. My hope is that if we are faced with this sort of thing we will rise up and let our government know that we won't stand still for it. What happened to Tony Martin and to the British people is the real crime.

Also about the Life Membership to the NRA...my experience is that once you join at any level there will be occasional offers to upgrade your membership for a reduced rate. I went from Life to Endowment for $250.

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    What makes you think that the Swiss will want you?

Are you a dual citizen or something?

The question is, why wouldn't they?

No I do not hold a dual citizenship.

I have talked to people who have been there and like what I have heard. I have always planned on visiting, and if things go south it just gives me more of a reason to go.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I would expect that you'd need to have an in-demand skill or profession, and have secured employment there before they'd even consider allowing immigration. Speaking German and Italian and French would help too. They'll be more interested in what you can offer Switzerland and its people than what they can offer you (by far).

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'll bet getting citizenship is a bi*** even if you can get your foot in the door with temporary residency.

Top Bottom