Britains Knife, Fork and Spoon Control Picture!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Given time they will try to enact similar legislation. They'll hide it in a healthcare bill or some other way so it won't be obvious, and the liberal news outlets sure won't publicize it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    picarddoublefacepalm.jpg

msr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    Indianapolis - Broad Ripple
    right, cause you can't cut someone just as easily with sheet metal. Goodness, you could sharpen a piece of wood in a few minutes that would be sharp enough to cut someone's throat. People never cease to amaze me, and yet at the same time it's not surprising at all.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    They still have a queen. :laugh:

Royals get exactly 0 love from TBE. Subjects get pitty or scorn.

Great grandfather left that island and gave my grandfather a life in a free country where his descendants would not have to bow and scrape before any putrid royalty.

America is not perfect, but as an average Joe civilian I can take my AR onto active military bases to practice my rifle marksmanship and those poor subjects in the old country cannot even buy a decent steak knife.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Given time they will try to enact similar legislation. They'll hide it in a healthcare bill or some other way so it won't be obvious, and the liberal news outlets sure won't publicize it.

Well, you can't spread assault butter without a knife. Eliminate the knife, then you'll never have to worry about anyone ever using butter again. It's so bad for you, trust us, we're the government and we know what's best.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    It's part of the Obamacare plan to prevent obesity. By limiting usage of eating utensils people won't be able to eat as much and as fast. We must be protected from ourselves. For the children, of course.

PhantomJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    In an effort to stop criminals, they successfully eliminated most guns from their little island. So the criminals turned to killing people with knives. Still not convinced the criminals were the problem, they banned pointy knives and restricted the sale of all knives to minors. Sooner or later the criminals will take to killing people with rocks, then hopefully they will throw all the rocks in the sea until the entire place is gone. Then the criminals will find a new place in New York to start fresh.

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Lets try out this theory on Oprah. If it works for her it, must be good for the rest of us.

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    No one needs a knife. They're just mass murder machines. You can always spread butter with much less dangerous tools, like a paper towel.

I mean come on, THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    It's just a matter of time before they outlaw boards with nails. You know the ones I'm talking about. I think they call them assault boards. :n00b:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    right, cause you can't cut someone just as easily with sheet metal. Goodness, you could sharpen a piece of wood in a few minutes that would be sharp enough to cut someone's throat. People never cease to amaze me, and yet at the same time it's not surprising at all.

Shh.. Now you did it. They just added sheet metal to the list of things you cannot sell to minors.

bertenshaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    wales uk
    I'd love to disagree with you....but... it's quite hard lol..
    We can buy knives here... at the moment. We can't buy automatic or stealth knives and I think you have to be over 18 to buy anything that isn't a non-locking or with a blade over 3 inches. We can own double edged knives though that I believe are often illegal in US states. We can carry non-locking sub 3 inch blades without a need for a reason in a public place, but, get this, you cannot carry any form of weapon or item that is being carried to be used as a weapon. You can carry any knife that isn't illegal, anywhere as long as you have a legitimate reason to carry it. Protection, given as a reason will get you arrested! You cannot get a gun license for self defence even at home, but, in theory you can use your gun to defend your property if the law see it as reasonable!!! ...Many people are very confused in the UK by this complicated system.

Oh! on the subject of monarcy, I'm a republican!
    We, The People should be sovereign!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom