20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Benelli M2 21"
    Nordic +5 extension
    Nordic BFB bolt handle
    Nordic Follower
    Hi-viz sight

Welded up lifter and big bolt release coming next week.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I knew when I saw the topic title that someone had a new shotgun.

It's almost as cool as my $400 Stoeger! HAHAH!

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Nice Rob! Thinking about doin some 3 gun this year too?

If I can find some rifle parts (and extra money to buy them once things stop being so ridiculous). I've got a lower coming any day, now I just need everything else.

This gun is going to be a bit of an all-rounder. Shotgun matches, maybe some FNS, "homeland security", maybe busting some clays on occasion.

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    This gun is going to be a bit of an all-rounder. Shotgun matches, maybe some FNS, "homeland security", maybe busting some clays on occasion.

You can do FNS with a shotgun? Do you shoot the same COF that is shot with pistols & rifles? I may have to drive down for that.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I've shot FNS with a shotgun once. Used my 870. When it starts getting dark, and you're hosing with a shotgun, it's hard to see if you got hits on the steel that doesn't fall.;)

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Absolutely. I call it my poor man's M1S90. I think Stoeger and Benelli are both owned by Beretta, correct?

Yep.

I didn't realize they also owned Sako until just now when I looked it up. The Italians are taking over!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yep.

I didn't realize they also owned Sako until just now when I looked it up. The Italians are taking over!

That means they own Tikka too!

Have you heard the Beretta corporate guys talking on "The World of Beretta" on TV? They all have that classic, stereotypical Italian accent where they add "uh" after almost every syllable that ends in a consonant. It's tough to concentrate on what they're talking about.

Beretta makes a good autoloader you can doll-up for practical competition too (see how I un-jack my own threadjack?).

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    That means they own Tikka too!

Have you heard the Beretta corporate guys talking on "The World of Beretta" on TV? They all have that classic, stereotypical Italian accent where they add "uh" after almost every syllable that ends in a consonant. It's tough to concentrate on what they're talking about.

Beretta makes a good autoloader you can doll-up for practical competition too (see how I un-jack my own threadjack?).

heh. I lived in Italy for 2 years. That-a kinda talk would-a bring-a back-a fond-a memories :laugh:

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    I really need a semi auto shotgun. Can't cycle a pump with my jacked up shoulder. I'd love to have shotgun side matches at the NPCCC Steel Plate Matches in 2013.

Top Bottom