• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Walmart has not stopped trying to make a buck. I have heard this on the radio and read the article and I have not seen anything saying wal-mart will stop selling ammo. Just simply that they will not order anymore until they know what if any will be banned. Seems logical to me. They do not want to end up stuck with a bunch ammo that has to be destroyed because they ordered a bunch on monday and it became illegal on friday.
    I do believe that our gun and sporting goods store's should stand with us for this fight. Wal-mart is not a gun store nor are they a sporting goods store. As they always do they will stand with their money.
    Kinda makes me wonder with Wal-mart execs just coming out of a big meeting with Biden if they just might know something we do not yet know.

Last edited:

windellmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    They don't want to get stuck with a bunch of ammo they cannot sell. I cannot blame them for not wanting to take that risk. It is possible Obama will try to make it so that only FFLs can sell ammo. If that were to happen Walmart would probably only sell ammo at the stores that sell guns. If so they will not need to order nearly as much ammo as they currently do.

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    Wal Mart will be getting behind the president to suspend all gun shows.

This will take money out of the small business's and gun enthusiest and put more in the pockets of wal mart

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    I bought some ammo last night. Wonder how long before every store gets the word. Btw: if anyone needs any .40 ammo east Washington walmart has a LOT of it left.

Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    Walmart has no social conscience, either way. Their decision will be based purely on $$$. You never know what the government has threatened them with as far as taxation on their precious Chinese imports, healthcare mandates or other variable that may well prove far more detrimental to Walmart's bottom line than the loss of ammo and gun sales or even the loss of pro 2A customers. The general population, as a whole, has a very short memory...the federal government does not.

Top Bottom