BREAKING NEWS! There is a shortage of ammo!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Yeah, last week I think it was there was a story about this on the Indychannel.com website and today there is a story about it on Indystar.com. They're quite a bit late to the party, I would say. The only people this may be news to are the anti-gun people who think we need to protect ourselves with mace or a pair of scissors.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Next thing you'll see is a headline that says 'Assault Weapon costs at a all time high after unprecedented demand'...Maybe INGO should scoop the Indy Star! We could even post the story for free...tht would really shake up the Star!! Free News. Whooooduhthunkit!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The National Shooting Sports Foundation, which represents ammunition makers, retailers, hunters and sport shooters, attributes what it calls "spot shortages" around the country to rising popularity of sport-shooting and hunting, and to people who are "keeping firearms for personal and home defense."

Spot shortages? OK...where's all that ammo laying around, going unsold?

Crossfire

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Shortage.... I thought there was a shortage before December, I would call it a outage now. Wonder if all the manufacturers are working 24/7 to build the unprecedented orders the government placed last year

Top Bottom