• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Don't forget the massive incinerator on the Southwest side of Indy. Ever wonder why it is next to the waste water treatment plant?

They know they have burned up bodies, but how many, they will never know.....................
    The ones by the old civil war prison? I've heard a lot of stories about the ground under Diamond Chain, especially when they try to dig for any reason....Mother-in-Law worked there for 25+ years.

pearlman1966

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    It's a pretty big place....I couldn't pinpoint them on a map, I only know the gentlemen that hauled them there. I'm guessing there will be rails near the building they are in, and I would bet on big gas lines too. I would suggest that perhaps there will be a large warehouse or storage building nearby also, containing big plastic boxes/tubs about the size of coffins.
    There are no rail lines in Camp Atterbury.
    There is a rail spur in Johnson county park. No warehouse near it.
    No gas lines that large either.
    I have never seen any big plastic boxes/tubs any where on the post.

I know all this because I worked for Post Engineers.

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Not to be rude, but threads like these seem to be fear mongering.

My advise to long bow is to:chillout:

I would consider BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anything in the criteria of earthquake, war event....things of that nature.

my :twocents:

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    E-mail "wire-tap"

How is it that prominent figures in entertainment, broadcasting, political candidates, et al, have their e-mail plastered all over the news as soon as a wierd story breaks? How is the e-mail obtained, by whom, and does that method include private citizens like members of INGO? Is there a "Do Not Peek" code one may install? Or is my tin-foil too tight!?? L1S1

IndyYakr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Not to be rude, but threads like these seem to be fear mongering.

My advise to long bow is to:chillout:

I would consider BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anything in the criteria of earthquake, war event....things of that nature.

my :twocents:

I agree I wouldn't consider this BREAKING NEWS either. His heading to this topic may be a little over the top, but the substance of the topic sure isn't.

insidethebunker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2009
    North of Louisville
    I should just keep my mouth shut and read this whole thread but I hate post that use a lot of !!!!!!!!!!!! and a Please Read !!!!!! I read the op and a few of the comments and stopped there.

!!!!!!!!! and Please Read really discredits the op as well as the subject.

Last edited:

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I just keep my mouth shut and read this whole thread but I hate post that use a lot of !!!!!!!!!!!! and a Please Read !!!!!! I read the op and a few of the comments and stopped there.

!!!!!!!!! and Please Read really discredits the op as well as the subject.

ding ding ding if we only could color our heading..............................

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Strange -- well, NOT so strange -- but true.

We have 4 grandchildren who are big on "Performance Art", like dance and such, and they have a semi-annual event in the auditorium of a major university here. The first time I attended, after I'd been home a few hours I got an itchy throat, watery eyes, etc., which I attributed to picking up some virus out of the crowd of over 2000 people in the auditorium. (My immune system is weakened by Dioxin exposure.) Coughing, talking, exhaling all manner of pulmonary-mists has got to raise the odds of a communicable virus finding ME. Every time after that, I wore a hospital-mask, and have yet to get "bugged" by any more viruses. I notice that LEO controllers in the OWS events are wearing latex gloves. That ought to tell us something. EBG

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I agree that they have the right to protest.

But do they have the right to protest while breaking all sorts of laws?

For example:

The TEA PARTY groups were required to get permits to use the parks, town squares, etc. NOT SO for these groups.

The Constitution states in Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

I do not see anywhere in that where a permit is required on the property that we the tax paying public own. If they break the law...than sure arrest the bad elements that are doing the law breaking but allow the law abiding protesters to continue on. I find it funny that alot of what they are protesting about (not all) such as being against the corp. bailouts and the corruption of government which are some of the same issues the tea party is protesting. I may not agree with everything they have to say but I do respect their right to peaceably assemble as do I respect the tea parties right to peaceably assemble. I do however think it is sad that this was titled breaking news, when it is really someone who is trying to scare people away from a movement by fearmongering instead of having a true discussion about what is good or bad in our opinions about their movement. And somehow I have a hard time believing that very many Ingun users are participating at occupy protests. Just my :twocents:

Top Bottom