• arma73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    Morgan Co.
    Went to Bradis this afternoon..
    How disappointing!!!!!
    Seems they have went through some changes in the shop.
    Inventory was low and the prices were all over the place.
    Bradis II was a complete waste of time, Everything in that shop was priced higher than any other place I have priced the same items.
    I have always enjoyed going to Bradis and bought a lot of weapons and ammo there in the past,today was a major let down. I guess everybody can have a bad day I suppose!!!!!!!!!!!!:dunno:

fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    I was at Bradis today also. Great experience as usual. It was a little crowded today but it was a Sunday and some people have tax refund money to burn this time of year.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    It's also the first of the year (somewhat)

Shows are going on right now, orders being placed, etc. When orders start coming in I'm sure everything will be better

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Went to Bradis this afternoon..
    How disappointing!!!!!

I went for my first time this afternoon and really liked it.

I was at Bradis today also. Great experience as usual.

Well, 2 out of 3 isn't bad. :dunno:

arma73: when you say "inventory was low," what were you looking for that you didn't see? Sales have been very strong lately, and we have run out of some things we normally try to keep in-stock, but the racks were still pretty full as of Saturday. Seems like the past few weeks have followed the same pattern - we do a bunch of ordering on Monday, the stuff shows up Wednesday, and it's gone by Sunday, then the cycle repeats. I was tricking out ARs all day on Saturday, and the guns were going out almost as soon as I'd put them up! Once the tax-time crush subsides, maybe we'll actually be able to get on top of the inventory situation a bit.

I'd really be interested in hearing what else, specifically, you found disappointing about your visit. Yes, we have made some changes at the shop in the past few months, but I think they've been for the better. Anyone else agree?

My :twocents:

Last edited:

JJGatesE30

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    Bradis is one of my favorite shops in the indy area and we have bought several guns from them in the relatively short time we have lived here. There are a few guys in there who REALLY know their stuff. (I really need to find out who shooter521 is, because I'm sure we have talked) They have a good selection, decent prices and the staff is friendly.

BUT, I gotta say, it is getting tough to get help in there. At least on Sundays that place is PACKED and everyone who gets help is buying something so it ties up the sales staff even longer. But how can you fault a place for being popular? I was hoping when Bradis II came along it would "even things out" so it wasn't so crowded in either store but I don't think it has a bit.

IMO "Bradis II" should have been another gun store, in a different location.

Don't confuse things though, I still love Bradis and will continue to shop there :yesway:

Top Bottom