• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    So while we were up at Indy and I talked my husband into going to Bradis Guns. Once at Bradis, you have to go over to Bradis II. Easy to get to, just walk across the parking lot. Really nice store, layed out well with lots of selection. Found exactly what I was looking for at a really good price. Next time I'll have a shopping list instead of trying to remember everything in my head. Staff was friendly and helpful, just like at Bradis Guns. It was definately worth the drive. :thumbsup:

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    have yet to figure out why they have plate carriers and plates, but literally one set of ACU's, and appr. 5 pairs of foreign uniform type camo. I heard they were planning on greatly increasing their Mil Surplus stock

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    have yet to figure out why they have plate carriers and plates, but literally one set of ACU's, and appr. 5 pairs of foreign uniform type camo.

Because the ACUs sold a lot faster than anticipated (we started with a full rack).

I heard they were planning on greatly increasing their Mil Surplus stock

You heard correctly; I attended the ANME show in Vegas this week, specifically to seek out potential suppliers in that industry. We're making progress, but it takes time, as well as input from our customers. What would you like to see Bradis II carry as far as mil-surp stuff goes?

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    Because the ACUs sold a lot faster than anticipated (we started with a full rack).

You heard correctly; I attended the ANME show in Vegas this week, specifically to seek out potential suppliers in that industry. We're making progress, but it takes time, as well as input from our customers. What would you like to see Bradis II carry as far as mil-surp stuff goes?

have you tried going down to camp atterybury's supply building, you can walk out of there with literaly pallets of stuff for cheap

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont

Better Priced/quality stuff than the Shop at 21st and Arlington. As in not charge $40+ for a pair of MARPAT BDU pants, when they are 25 online.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Better Priced/quality stuff than the Shop at 21st and Arlington. As in not charge $40+ for a pair of MARPAT BDU pants, when they are 25 online.

Those guys that run that place are a joke. They claim to know nothing about things they sell when asked specific questions and like you've said, they price them mighty high.

I hope BradisII gets into Milsurp items soon. They seem to have the skills to make it a place worth going to.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I like the layout and the location. I'm a big fan of Bradis. But - I just haven't found Bradis II to be competitive enough on ammo.

I know - they have more overhead to deal with than a place like AIM Surplus, but even with shipping I found ammo to be cheaper at AIM.

I run a business too - i know profit has to be made. But you also need to be competitive. Be closer to AIM and you'll have more of my ammo purchasing business.

Top Bottom