• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I understand Los Angeles, a Chicago school, and Boulder, Colorado have announced they will boycott Arizona.
    All well and good. I will boycott these cities and any and all other places who choose to boycott Arizona.

Join me!

Doug

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    All of this is simply posturing. I have family in Illinois and will go there. I've never been to Colorado, California, or Arizona and if I had plans to go, I certainly would. What is boycotting a city/state going to do besides increase your post count?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    All of this is simply posturing. I have family in Illinois and will go there. I've never been to Colorado, California, or Arizona and if I had plans to go, I certainly would. What is boycotting a city/state going to do besides increase your post count?

Well, even the Boston Tea Party had to start somewhere.
    As for post count, I didn't know that number was important.

Doug

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    I've been boycotting the states of Illinois, California, Texas, D.C., and all of New England for years. Sadly, the Navy ended up taking me to all of those places except Texas. I've found it doesn't seem to make a difference. LA and Chicago and DC should learn from that

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

post count?? you think thats what his post was about? Ive met him and hes a good guy and i can assure you he could give a crap less about post count.

as for you. if you have family in IL, i would tell them to get out as soon as possible before the wall goes up. :):

Top Bottom