• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Did brain injury from boxing cause Boston bombing suspect's violence?

:rolleyes:

If you box or are a fan of boxing you are now on a watch list. :tinfoil:

Although, they may be on to something.....

tyson_ear_bite.jpg

I think he converted to....... nevermind.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Why is the media so afraid of calling crazy crazy? I mean, look at Adam Lanza. Tried blaming guns and video games. Maybe he was just screwed up in the noggin? Wait, he definitely was just screwed up in the noggin. We've got nearly 7 billion people on this planet. A few are bound to have some connections switched up in the grey matter.

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    Why is the media so afraid of calling crazy crazy? I mean, look at Adam Lanza. Tried blaming guns and video games. Maybe he was just screwed up in the noggin? Wait, he definitely was just screwed up in the noggin. We've got nearly 7 billion people on this planet. A few are bound to have some connections switched up in the grey matter.

Absolutely. Why the devil does everyone search and search for some condition or person of influence to blame people's actions upon? Look, the crazy people did the deed. Doesn't matter if their father knocked them around as a kid or not. Once the deed is done nothing matters but putting the culprit behind bars or on the injection table.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Nah, he's too young to have that much brain injury from the kind of boxing he did.

People simply refuse to accept that we face a threat from an extreme ideology.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Oh yeah...Well uh....Christians and the Crusades and Bible verses on ACOG scopes and Richard Dawkins is so cool and er uh...Gay marriage and er uh abortion doctor murders and yeah...Uh Tim McVeigh.....:D

Sorry...I just wanted to beat the Liberals getting on here and taking you to task for daring to criticize the "religon of peace".;)

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    Nah, he's too young to have that much brain injury from the kind of boxing he did.

Disagree with your first sentence, completely agree with your second.
    From the kind of boxing he did? Boxing is boxing, and you're never to young to have a brain injury from boxing, its a brutal sport, especially to the head. You dont know what opponents he went against or how many or hard the shots to his head were. Everyones body reacts to this differently, we are not doctors so we cannot rule this out.

With this said, I dont care if he had brain injuries or not, he and his brother decided to do this horrific act on innocent people. They decided, no one else nothing else. People need to stop trying to make excuses for everyone, its pathetic.

Top Bottom