• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Give me a bit to go through them. I had a grand daughter's birthday party to go to after I left and then when I got home I had to go through all the pictures from the Polar Plunge this morning. I have to go shoot paintball players tomorrow but plan on going through the bowling pin pictures tomorrow night. It looks like there's a few good ones.

The good one's must not have me in them.:D

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    Give me a bit to go through them. I had a grand daughter's birthday party to go to after I left and then when I got home I had to go through all the pictures from the Polar Plunge this morning. I have to go shoot paintball players tomorrow but plan on going through the bowling pin pictures tomorrow night. It looks like there's a few good ones.

No hurry, just wanted to make sure you shared the link when you had them ready.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    It was a lot of fun at the pin match and I can't wait untill the next one. Everyone was very helpful and to be able to try and shoot different style of hand guns was AWESOME! Thank you to everyone who was there and I look forward to seeing you again next month or at my first Friday Night Steel match. P.S. Can't wait to see the pictures also and thank you Dan Voils for taking the time to come out to snap some pictues in the cold :)

Tac45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    SS
    This sounds really cool, I may have to try and make it out there for the next one. I would love to get into some sort of competition shooting!

DCM8513

Marksman
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Well, despite the fact that hellen Keller could have outshot me yesterday, i had a great time. Its always nice to get out, shoot and cut up with the guys. Thanks again to all involved in the set up. I plan on some much needed practice before the next shoot and am looking forward to it!
    :rockwoot:

jshaver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    Well, despite the fact that hellen Keller could have outshot me yesterday, i had a great time. Its always nice to get out, shoot and cut up with the guys. Thanks again to all involved in the set up. I plan on some much needed practice before the next shoot and am looking forward to it!
    :rockwoot:
    This is a perfect description of my day. Shot with two guns and didn't do well with either. Back to the range to practice :ar15:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I'm uploading the files as I type. Here's some samples:

Give the animations a minute to load. Especially the pins one.

I'm sorry that I missed anyone. Next month I plan on going to Friday Night Steel and the Bowling Pin Shoot and hopefully getting everyone. I'm going to play around with some camera settings next time and try to get more flames from the guns. Most of the pictures were shot at 1/2500 of a second.
    The pictures are on DBNPhotos.com. I have the pictures set for free download and they aren't watermarked. To download the picture to your computer click on the picture you want then put your cursor over the big picture on the right. A box will pop up with a folder icon in it. Click on the icon to download the file. These are the full size high resolution files. They are suitable for actually making prints and other cool stuff from. Take the file to places like Sam's Club, Wal-Mart, CVS or Walgreens and they can make prints if you want them. All I ask is that if anyone asks where they came from just give them the website. And if you just happen to clcik on the Google ad at the bottom of the web page that would be nice. :):

Enjoy,
    Dan

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    You're very welcome. There's a good amount of you in the gallery. I didn't do any cropping or anything to the pictures except above. Cool thing is to download the picture then blow it up on the computer. In some of them you can actually see 2 separate brass from the same gun in the air.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    WOW great pics!!! I'll be at the next one, looks like a huge amount of fun. Just curious, how much ammo should one bring?

xanderphillips

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    distances?

What distance are the plates/pins for this? Also, what distance do the FNS targets sit at? Knowing that will help me estimate my chances of actually hitting something other than the berm! <grin>

Thanks!

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    What distance are the plates/pins for this? Also, what distance do the FNS targets sit at? Knowing that will help me estimate my chances of actually hitting something other than the berm! <grin>

Thanks!
    They just set it up and really don't go by any certain distance at all. I would guess it would be around 20-25 feet. The last pin shot was my first one and everyone is great and very helpfull. Just come on out and have fun and don't worry about if you are going to hit the pins or not. You will be just fine and have a great time.

Top Bottom