• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    I be the devils advocate here. I purchased an H&K USP 9 a few years back to see first hand what all the hoopla's about. The gun is "OK", but I'm not seeing it doing anything better than any of my Glock's can do. Or any other polymer service pistol for that matter. Except cost more. I like the gun enough not to sell it, but I doubt I'll be buying another. I'll take any of my CZ's over it any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Congratulation on the joy of HK. I like my M&Pc in .45, really like my Sig P227, but my HK45 is the king of my collection. HK45C is the prince. I own a USPc, it's ok, I'm sure I'm in the minority of HK fans, just not all that into the USP line.

Really like my P30 as well, not as much as the aforementioned, but better than any of my other 9mm.

Really want the HK45 T in OD, soon, someday soon......

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    sorry for posting and running, a few weeks in, still loving it. finally got a serpa and have been carrying it, very comfortable. as for the "smooth as silk" trigger comment, i come from shooting M&P's, so i guess i am easily entertained. i will try to get some pics up sooner than later.

Top Bottom