• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    What a cluster **** goat roping. And Petty was on board with this stunt. I am seriously disappointed in the king.

We seem to forget what POS King Richard is. Just off the top of my head.... was voted President of the Drivers Union, boycotted 1 race then broke ranks and has been on NASCAR's teet ever since. 1984 won his 200th win. NASCAR invited Reagan and made a huge deal about it of course. Well ol' Richard "found" a way to win but later was reported to have an oversized engine. The hush was put on that pretty quickly. Years prior to that NASCAR banned the hemi engine. Richard left NASCAR in a huff and went NHRA drag racing with a huge budget. After putting his 65 Hemi Cuda through the fence and into a crowd of spectators. Unfortunately injuring 7 and taking the life of an 8 year old boy.
    I'd say he's good for anything that will pump cash into his third rate organization. i know a couple of good things about Richard as well so it's not all negative. Being from Owensboro I at one time got a lot of behind the scenes info from the Waltrips, Greens and of course Mayfields.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I gave NASCAR up when they went anti-gun last year.

Can't avoid the national news of all of the racist NASCAR fans though...

merlin_173783553_a78adc5f-5d0d-44d8-828c-7a359b529940-jumbo.jpg

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Bubba has doubled down. He issued a statement that he has been in racing his whole life and never seen such a door pull in a garage. You can call it a door pull but it is still a noose.
    That's his story and he's sticking to it.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/24/us/bubba-wallace-response-fbi-hate-crime-investigation/index.html

And NASCAR is putting this douche nozzle out front and center, I just dont get it. The decisions made by NASCAR this last week have been so poor it is like they are purposely trying to sabotage their own sport.

Top Bottom