• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Earlier this year, I had a bulging cervical disk. If I were to go in for a deep tissue therapeutic massage (which I've had before), I'd want to concentrate on that area (c. spine), but at the same time, I'd be scared of actually aggravating that injury into a new period of agony.

Edit: I'm all better now, though.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    She came to our house today right on time and delivered an excellent massage to my GF who absolutely loved it. MrsEvilwrench was very kind and professional. You guys are missing on this opportunity if you pass!

Thanks again!

Mrs Evilwrench

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    I am still setting appointments for massage! I have an office in Carmel now. This is a great gift idea: It's the thought that counts, right, and what better way to say "I love you" than with a full body massage- for free! You can fill your whole Christmas gift list and not spend a dime! I have many appointment times still available. PM me and I will share contact info with you.
    This offer is good for the next ten months only...
    If you like DEEP tissue massage, contact me!

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I got a couple's massage with my wife a few days ago from Mrs Evilwrench. It was great!

Thanks again, Mrs Evilwrench! My wife told me to tell you it was just as good as the 3 other massages she has received from "professionals". Not saying you aren't professional, because you definitely are!

Top Bottom