• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Thought his state was broke. Maybe he should spend his money there?

And HIS city, the city he is charged with running, graduates high schools students with an 80% illiteracy rate. That is affecting far more people than semi auto rifles that the AWB would ban, kill in a given year. He is playing his fiddle while Rome (NYC) burns. You would think that those sorts of results would be absorbing his full attention. Instead it almost seems he is looking for something else to change the subject, like gun control.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    And HIS city, the city he is charged with running, graduates high schools students with an 80% illiteracy rate. That is affecting far more people than semi auto rifles that the AWB would ban, kill in a given year. He is playing his fiddle while Rome (NYC) burns. You would think that those sorts of results would be absorbing his full attention. Instead it almost seems he is looking for something else to change the subject, like gun control.

Nah...It's a good idea. Keep people ignorant, uneducated, and dependent so that when you tell them you're doing all this stuff for their own good, they won't be able to figure you're lying to them.:D

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    80%? The literacy rate in Pakistan is higher than that! Not a surpise though. Anyone else here seen Idiocracy? A goofy movie, but I see it as possibly very close to an accurate prediction of the future.

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    Nah...It's a good idea. Keep people ignorant, uneducated, and dependent so that when you tell them you're doing all this stuff for their own good, they won't be able to figure you're lying to them.:D

Yup. Since he apparently has all this money to give to ad campaigns and get more Democrats elected, why can't he invest this money in NYC's schools and lower that shameful illiteracy rate. Mississippi could do better than that!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'd love to read the article, but I can't see my monitor around this giant soda.

92867879-bloomberg-soda-ban.jpg

Colarmel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Greater Fort Wayne Area
    I'm beginning to suspect that libs don't actually think they can get anything done on Gun control (this time anyway) and are now just using it as a distraction from other problems they can't do anything about.

Top Bottom