Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Too late for an April Fool's joke...

Bloomberg ?considering? running for mayor of London | New York Post

Bloomberg added Britain is “a place I have long considered my second home.’’

Rich foreigners can fast-track their applications for British residency by investing $15 million in the UK, but that still takes two years. Tory politicians could speed up the process because Bloomberg has invested at least $745 million in the UK, sources told the Sunday Times.

He should fit right in there. Let him interfere with what's left of British liberties. And only fair after they sent us Piers Morgan.

Good riddance after bad rubbish.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Rubbish, quite a British word. You're not a budding Red Coat, too, are you Cobber?

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    The Brits won't like that low-life any more than they did Piers Morgan, which is how that p.o.s. ended up in America. Payback for American Revolution, I guess, LOL...

Maybe Jeremy Clarkson can earn a ton more respect by punching Bloomie, as well! :laugh:

Nakatomi

Tactically Cool
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This kinda explains his anti-gun viewpoints though..... if he's "British Aristocracy" why not disarm the colonies while your at it lol

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    that's the payback for sending Pierce Morgan over to this side of the pond for few years.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Don't let the door hit you in the ............

Actually let it hit you, really hard

rosefarm10

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2015
    Milford
    Been there....He can't screw it up any more than it already is. One good thing he would probably ban...you can still smoke in the airport. That would drive him nuts!

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Been there....He can't screw it up any more than it already is. One good thing he would probably ban...you can still smoke in the airport. That would drive him nuts!

They might still have big gulp sodas as well. He'll be sure to fix it. For the Crown!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I don't know if this matters one way or the other in relation to becoming mayor of London, but Michael Bloomberg has been made a knight by the Queen of England.

Michael Bloomberg knighted by the Queen - just don't call him Sir Mike - Telegraph

I can hardly blame him. He bought the privilege and authority that goes with that title, including adding "Sir" to the beginning of his name. The names that article gave us are all members of the rich boys' club, so it's clearly about how much you spend. Let's not fool ourselves into thinking this was anything more than that, though. It's not like it was an honor for selfless acts. Truth be told, though, I'd like to see the ceremony. Sir Bloomers has long wanted Americans on their knees, I think it's totally fitting that that be how we see him.

Hmm. That begs the question, though...

Sir Mikey?
    Sir Bloomers?

Obviously, most of us would agree that "Sir POS" fits, but what would be the most appropriate form of address for him?
    That, or considering the form of that ceremony, wherein the monarch applies the blade of a sword to one shoulder, then the other:

dub.jpg.gif

"I dub the.....Sir Armless......Posthumously!" (as he bleeds out)
    HolyGrail018.jpg

Alternatively, I'd be OK with her modernizing the ceremony for him and doing it with a chainsaw, or, in the future, a lightsaber.
    (and I can't believe NO ONE has put an image of that latter on the net! smh :facepalm:)

I rather like "Sir :poop:head" for him, personally.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    ...One good thing he would probably ban...you can still smoke in the airport...
    Shouldn't be banned here, at airports or anywhere else.

...Hmm. That begs the question, though...

Sir Mikey?
    Sir Bloomers?

Obviously, most of us would agree that "Sir POS" fits, but what would be the most appropriate form of address for him?...I rather like "Sir :poop:head" for him, personally.
    :laugh:

Well, technically, it would (or could, his preference) be "Bloomberg". As Lord of the Manor, he's entitled to just use his last name. So, it could be "Sir Michael", or "Lord Bloomberg", or just "Bloomberg".

Though I agree "Sir :poop:head" is the most appropriate, because it's the most accurate! :lmfao:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom