• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I’d sure like to have some insight as to how this was allowed to happen.
    what? somebody saying "hey yall lets meet here next saturday" How do you not allow that? Other than the property owner being notified and they call the info number and say "Uh, nuh-uh. Not here you dont. Go somewhere else."

And how do we know that hasnt happened?

So I think your question may be a couple days premature.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The Gun Guy spoke of this Monday while subbing in on Hammer and Nigel. He couldn't figure the reasoning to do this on school property.

200.gif

Because it's illegal.

They want to get into an altercation with cops and then blame the cops.

I just hope if local residents show up to shoo them off, the police recognize who's actually causing the problem here.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    what? somebody saying "hey yall lets meet here next saturday" How do you not allow that? Other than the property owner being notified and they call the info number and say "Uh, nuh-uh. Not here you dont. Go somewhere else."

And how do we know that hasnt happened?

So I think your question may be a couple days premature.
    So you’re saying anybody can stage a protest anytime on school property without permission? What I want to know is if they have permission, and, if so, how it was allowed to happen.

Edit: I see you also might be making the point that the school could have already told them don’t show up here. That’s certainly how I hope this goes down. Either way, it’s a ****-stirring stunt this town can do without.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So you’re saying anybody can stage a protest anytime on school property without permission? What I want to know is if they have permission, and, if so, how it was allowed to happen.

Edit: I see you also might be making the point that the school could have already told them don’t show up here. That’s certainly how I hope this goes down. Either way, it’s a ****-stirring stunt this town can do without.
    Its a PUBLIC school. So people assume that since they pay the taxes, it is theirs to use however they see fit? :scratch:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    A google search on the name only turned up a Facebook page yesterday. I'm not a facebooker, so no access or preview.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    “At war”???
    They should be in a figurative war in their communities. At war with the criminal thugs that are overrunning them instead of holding some of those same criminally inclined elements of society up as the face of their divisive misguided movements.

Howbout they peacefully exercise their 1st and 2nd amendment rights by acknowledging ones right to defend themselves against the real perpetrators of widespread violence in the community.

(Hint: It's not the cops)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom