• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    hahaha...Ranger and USMC, don't fight it out, you guys are just both sore that you're not swabbies!

(Note: Thank you to all vets and active servicemembers! It's still my biggest regret in life never having served...)

DoomOfMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    i thought i would post this here... it a joke i got, its bin ladens voicemail from the last few seconds of his life. to hear, call 17814522035.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    hahaha...Ranger and USMC, don't fight it out, you guys are just both sore that you're not swabbies!

(Note: Thank you to all vets and active servicemembers! It's still my biggest regret in life never having served...)

Well he started it .:p

He deserves it for taking a picture of my Ranger puppy in front of the Marine Corps colors :):

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Someone rep Roadie for me, I must spread more love before I can hit him again, lol.

I got him with my reppage.

To answer the question, he will say that Obama was suitably thoughtful given that he was making a decision to kill someone. Of course that is BS. He is just another hypocritical party hack.

Bashing Bush for his short delay was also a major premise in Michael Moore's "documentary" on 9/11, but you know HE won't question O either..:rolleyes:

I can't help but wonder... If this Op had its start in Aug 2010, could it be possible that O was teetering back n forth about actually going in after Bin Laden previously? :dunno:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Looks like a few Chinook's were waiting just in case, and helped with the exfiltration back into A-stan. That answer the question a lot of us had. If 25 guys went in on 2 black hawks (already at more than full capacity), and one crashed, that would leave only 1 helo to get htem out.

Sounds like once the shooting started and the one chopper was inoperable, the back-up came in to the equation.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Looks like a few Chinook's were waiting just in case, and helped with the exfiltration back into A-stan. That answer the question a lot of us had. If 25 guys went in on 2 black hawks (already at more than full capacity), and one crashed, that would leave only 1 helo to get htem out.

Sounds like once the shooting started and the one chopper was inoperable, the back-up came in to the equation.

hmmmm, i remember someone saying this long before they admitted it ;)

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    usamas wife is supposedly saying she spent the last 6 years on the 2nd and 3rd floors of that house. also they are saying that alciada split into 2 seperate factions already before binladens death. but im not believing everything the stannis tell us. they are terrorist themselves

Top Bottom