• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCFD713

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    Avon, IN
    Why make the announcement at 11pm EST on a Sunday night? What bills are being looked at tomorrow in congress?

Makes one wonder what the motives behind the timing of the announcement now are?

Maybe Obama was tired of all the Royal Wedding coverage...

Still great news

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    Just a warning to everyone....apparently a virus is already making the rounds dressed up as an email with bin laden death photos. So, ya know, like always don't open sketchy emails even from people you know.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I despise Barry, but, if true, the bow is deserved for him to take. Credit where credit is due.

No, the credit goes to those in uniform. However, we all know the politicians take credit for the work done by others. That's just part of the game. If you are in office, you take the blame when things go bad (current economy) and the credit when things go well (death of OBL).

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    lol they are trying to give the bamster credit for this. they just stated how supposedly he said he was going to devote more time and effort into finding osama than bush did and how he was going to push over the border into pakistan and make stuff happen (supposedly his fellow democrats were upset with him about this) but strangely i don't remember any of these pledges. blah and here he comes on the news channels. some more bs probably.

they did say spec ops shot him and recovered the body so no burning probably but i am glad a good old american soldier got to put a couple in his sorry ass

yep this makes it so much better news!!! id love to have that spent brass :D

bush could have had bin laden but he FAILED, Army Rangers were ready to go get him before he crossed into pakistan in 2001.

OH WELL THOUGH! IM JUST SO DAMN HAPPY!!!! FLY THEM FLAGS HIGH MONDAY BOYS AND GIRLS! :patriot:

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Wow! Did you guys give Bush a bunch of crap when he announced the Saddam was dead?

Give the guy a break. He said "thanks to our excellent service men...etc" He gave credit where it was due.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    A lot of talk, a lot of speculation. The truest fact to be known is that we all need to be eyes wide open for this year and possibly beyond.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    He died laughing looking at Bamos Birth Certificate.

I would hate to end up with 72 Virgins. I could hear them now, " Whats that? Ouch, ouch,ouch....eewwwww!"

Make mine high priced call girls.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    what gun and what round killed OBL....

probably the "weak" 5.56x45. How appropriate would it be if he was wacked by a M4.

I can't stand Obama, but he is the commander-in-chief and this happened on his watch and apparently on his orders. This is his moment to take. Just like he is responsible for bad things that happen under his watch.

Top Bottom