• Will Biden Be Replaced?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    In the event joe runs and loses, kamala is on a ballistic trajectory to obscurity. I don't think she will even find a place in newsom's california. Probably kick around dc for a while or get a spot on the view.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    The dems might have a surprise candidate waiting in the wings. Someone who their analytics say will do well against Trump. If they do, they will bring them out at the point in time that has the most effect.

It is not smart to underestimate those slippery *******.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    She's definitely past her prime for her chief talent.;)

c550fad7-4a5e-4109-a77f-deab1c212c0b_text.gif

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I said no for a few reasons.

The money, bidet has collected a lot if it and it is bound by federal election commission laws and rules as to its uses. It cannot just be handed out. Estimated at near $100,000,000
    Depends, if Harris gets the nomination then no problem. If not from my understanding it can be transferred, but not to a candidate. It could go to the DNC or a super PAC who can spend it in support of whoever gets the nod. But they are not "allowed" to collaborate with a candidate about the spending. At least that is my understanding of it.
    The legal, states have laws as to exactly how candidates get on the general ballot, and calling up the county election offices and saying switch name ain’t one of them. If the switch occurs there will be lawsuits in dozens of states over who and how the ballots are made.
    That I can't speak to, I have enough problems keeping up with IN and a bit fed code.
    The disaster, would any of you want your first big chance to win the Indy 500 in a wrecked car two laps down if you were really a serious talent with a chance to win? Running for president takes a multi years effort to build a team, donors, name recognition, and support. We political junkies may know the players but the normies/sheeple don’t.
    Eh, depends on the person. Newsome has at least OK name recognition. Whitmer not as much. At least in my non scientific opinion. As far as getting a team put together. I'm gonna guess that any of the even moderately serious contenders have had it waiting in the wings for at least a year, maybe more.

Reactions: JAL

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The one thing I am surprised about is that they didn't have a better succession plan than Harris (even as early as last election let alone letting it get to this). I would have thought they (dems that are running the show) would have put a "better" VP in place, because they had to know that Joe wasn't going to be able to make it to or through a second term (whether one believes they intended to take him out of the picture the whole time, or his age/mental capacity, etc would just catch up with him).
    Honestly I think they seriously overestimated her in 2020. And once she got tapped for VP it was too late. Getting rid of a "POC" woman? Yeah right. Only if they had a lesbian, trans, handicapped (yes Harris would fit that as well), furry to run.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    He's done, one way...or another.

Given how sneaky and conniving the Dems are, I would put NOTHING past them. No concern for breaking laws, since even if/when they're caught, they will have gotten away with it for long enough to accomplish their nefarious goals.

So here's a line of thought that keeps tumbling around in my noggin:
    1) Biden finally says he might step aside if doctors convinced him he had to,
    2) within a couple days of that revelation--oh, no, he's got COVID!!!, and finally
    3) the guy's visibly falling apart mentally and physically.

When my tiny little brain puts these together, it comes up with "President Dies From Covid Complications" as a potential headline. HUGE outpouring of sympathy across the nation. Dems blame Trump somehow. Kneepads, or whoever the holders of the purse strings pick, rides that wave of sympathy into another victory at the polls...buffered by as many fudged numbers from mail-ins as they need to make it happen.

Slow motion horror story for anyone who actually cares about the well being of the country.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Eh, depends on the person. Newsome has at least OK name recognition. Whitmer not as much. At least in my non scientific opinion. As far as getting a team put together. I'm gonna guess that any of the even moderately serious contenders have had it waiting in the wings for at least a year, maybe more.
    This just seems to minimize what it takes to mount a serious campaign. I am sure they know who their consigliere will be but a campaign needs an operation in most of 50 states. As it is any new candidate will be stuck with the bidet team to work the individual states. They do not have a 50 state team at the ready…

Top Bottom