• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xryan.jacksonx

Sharpshooter
    Jun 3, 2012
    We had a young lady in a couple weeks ago, and she bought a Taurus PT-something or other in 9mm from her neighbor. He told her it was a .380, so that was the ammo she bought. Didn't turn out very well....

I can't count the number of times folks have gone to Gander or Dicks to buy .357 Mag ammo and wind up with .357 SIG, or get .45 GAP instead of ACP. When they see that 9mm Kurz on the label, they just ass-u-me its 9mm.

Fun and games ;)

My father once bought .22 magnum instead of 22 LR. "I think there is something wrong. It wont fit!"

dp0074

Plinker
    Mar 16, 2013
    We had a young lady in a couple weeks ago, and she bought a Taurus PT-something or other in 9mm from her neighbor. He told her it was a .380, so that was the ammo she bought. Didn't turn out very well....

I can't count the number of times folks have gone to Gander or Dicks to buy .357 Mag ammo and wind up with .357 SIG, or get .45 GAP instead of ACP. When they see that 9mm Kurz on the label, they just ass-u-me its 9mm.

Fun and games ;)

That's my sister! Lol, she told me the neighbor said it would shoot both. I didn't think it would even fire, but sure enough, 1 rnd, then 2 both go downrange, and I think to myself "hmm...". Of course, that first one was the only one that cycled the action. Prolly lucky neither one of us lost a hand. :dunno:

sjstill

Master
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    lol... It'll work when zombies attack, but it's always a good idea to use the right ammo in the gun :D

When a gent shot a .45 GAP in his .45ACP, the primer pierced, and he said he felt hot gas from the "explosion" hit his face. He was lucky.

Top Bottom