• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    Just a word of caution. I was the winning bidder on Gunbroker from a seller by the name of tadpole111 on March 30th. The guy has not returned any of my e-mails and his phone # is disconnected. Unless he's dead or something he is a fraud. Previous high bidder of another firearm had the same experience. I haven't sent any money to him yet, and don't plan to do so either. Just putting the word out.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I find it a bit humorous that the guy's name is "tadpole" and your avatar is a bird attempting to eat a frog. Yes, I am that easily amused.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Gunbroker gives you the ability to rate sellers as well as buyers. Make sure to post your feedback on Gunbroker to alert others to a potential bad seller. I've had good look with Gunbroker, but it always helps to see how many transactions your seller has made on Gunbroker, and how many of those transactions received positive feedback.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Gunbroker gives you the ability to rate sellers as well as buyers. Make sure to post your feedback on Gunbroker to alert others to a potential bad seller. I've had good look with Gunbroker, but it always helps to see how many transactions your seller has made on Gunbroker, and how many of those transactions received positive feedback.
    What you said. And unlike ebay, Gunbroker will actually ban someone for excessive negative feedback.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Did you reported him to GB?, somewhere in the help section of the GB site you can report this kind of issue so his account can get cancel. I do look closely at the feedback and if I see any recent negative feedback I don't bid.

drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    Didn't you look at his feedback before you bid? I just did and I wouldn't buy anything from this a**clown!
    Feedback score of 151 with 2 neutral and 7 negative.

There's two sides to every story, I gave him the benefit of doubt since his A+ outweighed his negative by a large margin/ at least he got no money from me.

Top Bottom