• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Is there a better budget optic all around than Holosun? Rifles, pistols, etc. I think Holosun for the Money is hard to beat. Thoughts?
    Try Tacticon.com
    I use their MRDS on my Dagger got it for $150 Christmas sale. It has around 400rds on it so far. It's been good so far. Only thing I don't like is you have to remove the MRDS to change the battery.

keeph8n

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    I grabbed a Primary Arms for my girls Canik. I personally run EOTechs, but she wasn’t sure what she wanted so I got her one to try out.

BackFromDC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    I have learned on the INGO that the cheapest Chinesium product is always the correct answer.
    I mean if you break it you can always get on Temu and get another one. I find that it's usually the correct answer after buying all the expensive Gucci stuff. Most I know who get wish.com optics are just trying to get something for another gun they just bought :laugh:

Combat Engineer

One of the three percent.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2022
    Mauckport In.
    I bought a cheap optic for a cheap rifle. It's a Sightmark m spec. I'm frankly surprised at how much I actually like it.Durability? Who knows...it holds zero.

Combat Engineer

One of the three percent.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2022
    Mauckport In.
    Im not saying it's awesome or better than anything else,it's on a rifle I would let a friend use.Nothing I own that's firearm related lives on a shelf other than my ammo supply.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I run ATACRs, ZCO, March, Tangents, RMRs, T2s, etc. I understand quality and reliability, and have put a LOT of lesser optics through the wringer. A lot. I still carry a holosun on my edc and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend most of their models. IMO, there is no other budget optic brand like holosun, and they always punch above their weight class. I’d almost say they don’t make budget optics, they make pretty darn good optics, for cheap.

Top Bottom