• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    I feel my CZ 75BD was a great deal at $318 incl. tax. It was purchased from a dealer who had picked it up at an estate sale. It didn't appear to have ever been shot. I've put 500 or so flawless rounds through it and it still looks like new.

I also found a police trade Sig P229 for $320. It had night sights and had 500 or so rounds through it.

Great deals can be had if you have a little patience and look around.

jesse485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    La Porte
    Taurus 92s. They aren't too cheap new, but you can find new ones pretty reasonably, around $350 and less. The best shooting pistol I've ever used, and I'm not a Taurus fan. It feels like I'm cheating at the range, it's just so easy to shoot accurately.

Chasegp8

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2012
    I loved my SR9c before it was stolen out of my truck.....I think I paid right at $400 from Bud's.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I cant belive no one has mentioned what is, arguably, considered to be the most under rated pistol on the market.

The Sig SP2022.

SIG SAUER SP2022 9mm w/ Night Sights & Free Laser! : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com

Here is one for $415.00 brand new. They can be had cheaper used obviously, and if you find a certified preowned Sig SP2022 I dont think you could possibly go wrong.

Ive never shot one of the S&W but they also have a good rep. And for the price you listed I wouldnt think twice about it.

:+1: for the SP2022 in 9mm. I had one and regret ever getting rid of it. Great shooter with no problems in the 2500+ rounds I put through it. Will get one again someday

dswilson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Shelby County
    Others beat me too it but SIG SP2022. I picked one up in april and it has became my EDC , favorite handgun to shoot and converted me to SIG fan. I got mine at Plainfield Shooting Supplies for $399 NIB.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Those 3rd gen Smiths just keep running and running. One of the most reliable auto-loaders ever made. You can also find really great deals on Hi Power clones on GB. You can get a Luger M80 or a Israeli Kareen for under $300 shipped and transferred. Just disconnect the mag safety and she is good to go.

Top Bottom